What is the #1 most dangerous job?
The most dangerous job in America is logging. Logging workers had a fatal accident rate that was 33 times the average job nationwide.
What job has the highest death rate?
But workers in the fishing and hunting industry had the highest mortality rates per 100,000 full-time workers, according to BLS, with 145 deaths per 100,000 people. They were followed by loggers, pilots and flight engineers and roofers.
What are the top 3 most dangerous jobs?
Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs of 2020
- Logging Workers.
- Fishers and Related Fishing Workers.
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
- Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors.
- Truck Drivers and Other Drivers.
- Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Managers.
- Structural Iron and Steel Workers.
What jobs are dangerous but pay well?
Dangerous Jobs That Pay Great Money
- Types of Occupational Hazards. Seriously consider the inherent dangers of accepting a high-risk job that pays well.
- Fishing and Hunting Workers.
- Airplane and Helicopter Pilots.
- Truck Drivers.
- Nuclear Technicians.
- Oil and Gas Workers.
What is the safest job in the world?
|World’s most dangerous jobs||World’s safest jobs|
|3.||Paramedic||Computer systems analyst|
What jobs are most stable?
Based on the U.S. News Best Jobs ranking and our analysis, we think the following occupations are among the most stable careers this year.
- Physician Assistant. Median Salary: $112,260.
- Software Developer.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
- IT Manager.
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
Which is the toughest job in India?
- Firefighters. Firefighters are the first most risky positions on the list.
- Construction Workers. Construction staff have to work on high-rise towers or skyscrapers.
- Film Stuntman.
- Search and Rescue Operations.
- Electric Lineman and Repairers.
- Police and Patrol Officers.
- Iron and Steel Workers.
What are high paying jobs nobody wants?
10 High-Paying Jobs That Nobody Wants
- Sanitation worker. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$50,000.
- Exterminator. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$55,000.
- Sanitary landfill operator. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$57,000.
- Hazardous material removal worker.
- Truck driver.
- Coal miner.
- Oil well rig worker.