How do I reset my Starmobile?
1- First turn off your Starmobile Play Five completely. If you can not unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds and the phone will turn off. 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your Starmobile Play Five.
How do you hard reset a feature phone?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.
How do you hard reset a Huawei?
- Step 1: settings. On your home screen, go to Settings.
- Step 2: system. Scroll all the way down and press System.
- Step 3: reset. Press Reset.
- Step 4: resetting. Press Reset phone.
- Step 5: resetting and confirming. You’ll first receive a warning. Press Reset phone and enter your password to confirm the reset.
How do I reset my Starmobile keypad?
- Switch off your device by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the STARMOBILE icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
How can I reset my Starmobile play boost?
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the STARMOBILE icon appears release all buttons.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”.
How do I hard reset my A20s?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Samsung Galaxy A20s
- 1- First turn off your Samsung Galaxy A20s completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- 3- When the Samsung logo is displayed, release the buttons.