How do I change the outline width in Corel Draw?
How To Set The Default Outline Width in CorelDRAW®
- Create a new document – File▸ New (Ctrl+N)
- Select the Outline Pen tool in the Toolbox.
- Select the outline width to use.
- In the Change Documents Defaults window that appears, add a check to the box calledGraphic and click OK.
- Select Tools ▸Save Settings as Default.
How do I create an outline in Corel Draw?
Make a Separated Outline in CorelDraw®
- Create a text object.
- Add an outline by right clicking on a color in the color palette.
- Hit your F12 key to adjust the thickness of the outline (set at .
- Don’t click off the text object – use the shortcut of Control-D to duplicate the text object.
What is outline tool in CorelDraw?
The Outline tool in the toolbox opens a flyout that gives you quick access to items such as the Outline pen dialog box and Outline color dialog box. If the Outline tool is not in the toolbox, you can easily add it.
How do you change the color of an outline?
Change the border color
- Select the shape or text box.
- On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Outline, and then click More Outline Colors.
- In the Colors box, either click the color that you want on the Standard tab, or mix your own color on the Custom tab.
What is outline tool in Coreldraw?
How do you set outline and line settings?
You can also specify line and outline settings in the Outline pen dialog box. To access the Outline pen dialog box, click the Outline tool in the toolbox, and then click Outline pen. You can also change the outline width of a selected object by typing a value in the Outline width box on the property bar.
What is outline in CorelDraw?
When you add an object to a drawing, CorelDRAW gives it a default outline attribute, a default fill attribute, or both. The object’s outline is the line that surrounds the object. The fill is the color or pattern contained in the object. You can change these attributes using the Outline and Fill flyout tools.
Where is the outline tool in CorelDraw?
In the toolbox, click the Quick customize button, scroll down, and enable the Outline flyout check box.
What is outline tool?
The Outline tool in Google Docs helps you quickly navigate lengthy, complex documents. Implemented in March 2016 the Outline tool is available to users on Computer, Android and iOS devices. The outline view features headers for each section of the document, making it easy and quick to navigate from section to section.