Can you use a controller on FFXI?
anyway both dinput and xinput are supported for ffxi so any controller you can get working on pc should work. it works great, i swap between controller and keyboard on the fly.
Can you still play FFXI on Xbox 360?
As of Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT), service for the PlayStation® 2 and Xbox 360 versions of FINAL FANTASY XI will end. Those who are using these versions and wish to continue playing after April 1, 2016, will be required to switch to the Windows® version. Installing FINAL FANTASY XI onto your computer.
How do I connect my controller to JoyToKey?
How to use JoyToKey?
- Start JoyToKey.
- In the right panel, double click “Button 1” row.
- Press ‘A’ key and it’ll be assigned to the button, and click “OK”.
- Open Notepad. ( NOTE: DO NOT terminate JoyToKey yet.
- While the cursor is inside Notepad window, please press “Button 1” on your joystick.
How do I enable controller in FFXI?
- Go into the FFXI folder AND the ToolEU (US if you’re american) subfolder.
- Load the FFXI Pad config application.
- Select “Default” preset.
- Proceed to re-set all the buttons and sticks the way you want them.
- Exit and save.
Where is FFXI config?
To change display resolutions, use “FINAL FANTASY XI Config” before running the PlayOnline Viewer. To access this program, access the Start menu from Windows, and go to “Programs”, “PlayOnline”, “FINAL FANTASY XI”, then “FINAL FANTASY XI Config”.
How do I connect my XBox controller to my JoyToKey?
JoyToKey supports XBox One and XBox 360 controller, including the silver guide button….Here is the button list mapping for XBox controller:
- Stick 1 = left analog stick.
- Stick 2 = right analog stick.
- POV = dpad.
- Button 1 = A.
- Button 2 = B.
- Button 3 = X.
- Button 4 = Y.
- Button 5 = LB.
How do you assign keys to a controller?
- Download and install AntiMicro from Github.
- Connect your controller to your system and open AntiMicro.
- Press a button or move a joystick on the controller.
- Click the highlighted button on the app’s interface.
- Select a mouse or keyboard control to assign to it.
- Repeat for all controls.
- Save the profile.
How do I make my graphics better in FFXI?
Use the information in the BGWiki Graphics Guide to access FFXI’s registry. If you’re using Windower, you can enhance the game’s look further by pressing F11 to manipulate ambient lighting. This will make the game darker, but will give models a more natural appearance.
Can you use joytokey controller on Xbox One?
JoyToKey supports XBox One and XBox 360 controller, including the silver guide button. Here is the button list mapping for XBox controller: Stick 1 = left analog stick. Stick 2 = right analog stick. POV = dpad.
Can you play FFXI on a wired controller?
ffxi config from start menu > playonline >ffxi, then click gamepad settings and choose the buttons. u can only get the triggers working with a wired controller and third party drivers + running your pc in test mode
Where do I find the FFXI config on my PC?
ffxi config from start menu > playonline >ffxi, then click gamepad settings and choose the buttons. u can only get the triggers working with a wired controller and third party drivers + running your pc in test mode Bismarck. Eburo By Bismarck. Eburo 2011-09-07 19:08:31
How to exit joytokey 7 in Windows Explorer?
Exit JoyToKey 7). In Windows Explorer, right-click the file ThePIt.cfg (extensions need to be visible or it will just say ThePit) and select Open With and choose notepad. 8). Copy the contents of the JoyToKey Config detail from the Guide into this file.