How can I check my Dhfl loan status?
Here is how you can check the status through SMS.
- Send the message ‘DHFL’ to 56677 from your registered mobile number.
- Instantly you will receive a reverted message from the bank directing you to the next step.
- Follow the steps one-by-one to check your home loan application status.
How do I find out my home loan balance?
All you need to do is login to your net banking portal and go to the loans section. Here you can apply, check or know the balance on the loan you apply.
How can I pay my Dhfl EMI online?
1. ‘Click to Pay’ payment option and service for online payment of loan overdue (EMI and / or Charges) is available for select DHFL customers only. One-time registration on MY DHFL customer portal (https://my.dhfl.com/wps/portal) is required to make payment through ‘Click to Pay’ digital payment option.
How do I know my Dhfl user ID?
Know your Customer ID
- Enquire Now. Let Us Call You Back. Leave your contact details below. Thank You. for showing your interest. Our sales representative will get back to you soon. 1800 – 22 – 3435. Enter OTP. X.
- Get in Touch to Know More. Toll free for New. Customers. 1800-22-3435. Toll free for existing. Customers. 1800-3000-1919.
How can I download my home loan statement?
Just log on to Personal Banking section of the Internet Banking site with your credentials and select the “Home Loan Int. Cert (Prov)” link under “Enquiries” tab. Then select the account for which you require a Home Loan Interest Certificate. The certificate can be viewed online, printed or downloaded in pdf.
How do I get a list of documents from Dhfl?
All requests for obtaining copies of your documents are accepted at our Customer Care on 1800 3000 1919 from Monday to Friday between 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday between 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or write to us at [email protected]. SOA/ IT certificates are provided free of cost once a year.
How can I get my home loan statement online?
Will I get my money back from Dhfl?
If the additional payout is approved, FD holders will collectively receive ₹2,189 crore, taking the recovery for FD holders to 41.31%, from 23.08% at present. The FD holders have been fighting to recover their savings ever since the mortgage lender was admitted to the insolvency tribunal in December 2019.
Where is Dhfl head office?
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation/Headquarters
How do I download my home loan interest certificate?
How can I download my HDFC loan statement online?
How to get HDFC Loan Statement through the online portal?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank at www.hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Ways to bank’ option from the top menu.
- Under that, click on the ‘Bank Online’ option and navigate to ‘Loan Accounts Online’.