How do I change my group icon profile?
Change the group icon
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab. Then, tap More options > Group info.
- Tap the group icon > Edit .
- Choose to use your Gallery, Camera, or Search Web to add a new image or you can Remove icon.
How do I customize my Facebook group page?
To change your group settings, click the More button and select Edit Group Settings. Here, you can add a category, description, tags, locations, and other details. You can also edit the page linked to your group (should you want to have a different page manage the group at a later time).
How do you change the picture on a group chat?
Change the photo of group chats Open a group chat, then tap the names at the top of the chat, and select the names at the top again. You can then change the photo of the group chat by taking a new picture or adding a photo from your camera roll. All your friends in the chat will see the new photo.
Why have all my groups disappeared on Facebook?
-Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How do I get my group back on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team If you were the only admin of a group, the group will be able to nominate a new admin once your account is converted and you leave the group. Once you’ve rejoined the group with your authentic account, you can either nominate yourself or ask the new group admin reinstate you as an admin.
How do I change the layout of my facebook group?
Click on the “Settings” icon and go to “Edit Group Settings.” On this page, you can edit the group name, privacy setting and description of your group. You can also change membership approval settings and posting permissions for the group.
How do I manage tabs and sections for my facebook group?
To reorder tabs and sections:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
- Click and drag a tab to reorder it.