How do I connect my Canon Pixma MP495?
Standard Connection Method
- Click on [Connect to the network].
- Press and hold the [Maintenance] button (A) on the printer for approximately 5 seconds.
- Make sure that the LED ﬂashes as shown in the illustration below.
- When the following screen appears, click on [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable].
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my computer?
Click on Hardware and Sound menu and then click on the Devices and Printers option. Now click on the Add a Printer and then choose the Local Printer option. Choose a printer port for your connection from the list of ports. Click on the Canon printer from the available options and then choose your printer model.
How do I connect my Canon mx495 printer to WiFi?
WPS Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (B) on the printer.
- Use the arrow buttons (C) to select [Device settings] and press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow buttons (C) to select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
How do I get my Canon printer to scan and save?
- Place the item on the platen. Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings…, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. in the Settings (Document Scan)dialog as required. When setting is completed, click OK.
- Click Photo. Scanning starts.
How do you set up wireless Canon printer?
Steps to set up a Canon wireless printer. Press the Home button on your Canon printer. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to select the WLAN icon. Press the left function button. The WLAN setup appears on the screen, select the option. Press the OK button.
How do you install a Canon printer driver?
Install the Drivers for a Canon Inkjet Printer Double-click the shortcut to the Canon driver installation file located in the downloads folder. The Open file Security Warning dialog-box will appear. Click “Run” to access the driver installer. The installation wizard will appear.
How do I download a canon driver?
Download the Drivers for a Canon Inkjet Printer Gather the required information. Access Canon’s Service and Support website. Navigate to the specific page for downloading your printer’s driver Select “Support and Drivers,” under Service and Support located in the column on the left. Download the drivers for your Canon inkjet printer.