How do I setup email on my Samsung A01?
Set Up Email
- From the home screen select the Google folder, then select the. Gmail app.
- Select Add an email address, then select the desired email provider. Note: For this tutorial, Google was selected.
- Enter the desired Email or phone number, then select Next.
- Select I agree.
- Select TAKE ME TO GMAIL.
How do I setup my personal email account?
Setting up e-mail on Android
- Tap Settings, and then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account, and then:
- In the Add your email address text box, type the e-mail address of the account that you created in cPanel (for example, [email protected]).
- Tap MANUAL SETUP.
- For the account type, tap Personal (POP3) or Personal (IMAP).
How do I set up an IMAP email account?
Setting Up Outlook (IMAP)
- Click File → Info → Add account.
- Enter an email address to add your account.
- Click Advanced options and check the box for Let me set up my account manually.
- Click Connect.
- Choose the account type IMAP.
- Use the following settings:
- Click Connect.
How do I create a backup email?
Back up your email
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
What is backup email address?
Backup Email refers the exchange and IMAP servers automatically archive emails so that the user can access it anytime, anywhere. In case the user wants to back up the message folders locally, they can automatically move or delete the older items with AutoArchive or export the items to a .