What should a sympathy message say?
- “I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
- “May (name) rest in peace.
- “Thinking of you in these difficult times.”
- “My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- “Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.”
- “The loss of (name) is felt by many.
What to say when someone passes away quotes?
Short Sympathy Quotes and Sympathy Sayings
- “Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.”
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
- “I wish you healing and peace.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “We are thinking of you during these difficult times.”
What is a good funeral quote?
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life,…
What to say when someone dies condolences?
When writing words of condolence on behalf of someone, you can say it like this, “I am very sorry to hear of your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.”. Be nice and tender, sensitive, sympathetic and caring. At some point, it may relieve the pain they feel and comfort the bereaved.
What are some of the best quotes about death?
“For this God is our God forever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.”
What to say condolences examples?
The definition of condolence is sympathy for someone who is grieving. An example of a condolence is a card you send when a friend’s mother dies.