Which Garmin devices work with Garmin Connect?
All Garmin fitness, wellness and golf devices will connect and share data with Garmin Connect. Although Fitbit® devices aren’t supported, you can manually import some Fitbit data.
How do I put my Garmin Fenix 3 in pairing mode?
- Install Garmin Connect from the Play Store.
- Place the fenix 3/HR series in Pairing Mode. Hold Up to enter the main menu.
- Log into Garmin Connect on the phone.
- Once Garmin Connect finds the fenix 3/HR series watch, enter the six-digit code displayed on the fenix 3/HR to the phone.
Is the Garmin Connect app compatible devices?
The Garmin Connect app can be installed on an Android or iOS device.
Why is my Garmin not connecting to the app?
Turn off your smartphone and your device, and turn them back on again. Enable Bluetooth® technology on your smartphone. Update the Garmin Connect™ app to the latest version. Remove your device from the Garmin Connect app and the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone to retry the pairing process.
Is Garmin Connect not working?
Check for Data Connection Issues on Your Phone Server errors in the Garmin Connect app may be caused by a bad data connection on the phone due to app permissions, Wi-Fi, mobile network issues, or simply needing to restart the phone. Make sure the phone has a working data connection and try again.
Are all Garmin watches compatible with Garmin Connect?
Can I use Garmin Connect without a Garmin watch?
Nope. You can use your device for all your activities without uploading activity data from your device to Garmin. However, you won’t be able to use some Garmin Connect features such as Leaderboards, Connections, Challenges, and Insights.
How do I connect Garmin Connect to Garmin Connect?
How to Add or Remove a Watch to the Garmin Connect App
- From the smartphone, access the Menu option in the Garmin Connect App:
- Scroll down and select Garmin Devices.
- Select Add Device.
- Choose your device.
- From your Garmin device, place it into Pairing Mode.
- From the Garmin Connect App select Start.
How do I sync my Garmin watch to Garmin Connect?
Syncing Your Data with the Garmin Connect App
- Bring the device near your smartphone.
- Open the Garmin Connect app. TIP: The app can be open or running in the background.
- Hold the device key to view the menu.
- Hold .
- Wait while your data syncs.
- View your current data in the Garmin Connect app.
Do Garmin watches work with iPhones?
The following devices have been confirmed to be compatible with Garmin Speak and Garmin Speak Plus: Phones with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and higher. iPhone X. iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus.
How can I connect my Fenix 3 to my computer?
Using Garmin Connect™ on Your Computer. If you have not paired your fēnix ® 3 device with your smartphone, you can upload all of your activity data to your Garmin Connect account using your computer. Connect the device to your computer using the USB cable.
How to export an activity file from Garmin Connect?
Here is how to export an activity or wellness data file from Garmin Connect 1 Sign in to your Garmin Connect 2 Click Arrow Icon in the upper 3 Click Activities 4 Click All Activities ( Steps f 5 Click the title of the activit 6 Click the in the top right cor 7 Select the format* 8 Save the file
How long does it take to download a Garmin Connect Link?
Your request will be submitted and a download link will be emailed to you. Links typically are sent in 48 hours but can take up to 30 days. Sign in to your Garmin Connect account from a personal computer (go to connect.garmin.com ). Once signed in select Reports on the left side of the screen.