How can I earn money online in Sri Lanka?
7 Best Ways to Make Money Online in Sri Lanka
- Start a blog. Learn how to build your own blog and first gain the skills.
- Offer Freelancing Services.
- Become a YouTuber.
- Earn money with Affiliate marketing.
- Work for an overseas company online.
- Start an eCommerce Store.
- 7 Do Dropshipping.
What are the best online part-time jobs?
Therefore, here are 11 part-time home-based jobs for students that you can start today.
- Content Writer. Working as a freelancer content creator is not only fun but also in demand in the current time.
- Graphic Designer.
- Data entry agent.
- HR recruiter.
- Online tutor.
- Social media management.
- Web developer.
What is the most popular job in Sri Lanka?
Here are the top 10 jobs in Sri Lanka that will help you earn the most money to secure your future.
- Finance Manager.
- Project Management.
- Systems Analyst.
- Safety Engineer.
- Java Developer.
- Project Leader.
- Civil Engineer. Working on Sri Lanka’s infrastructure is a valuable position.
- Zone Manager.
What is the best way to earn online money?
How to earn money online
- Freelancing. Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has several options.
- Starting your own website.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Surveys, searches and reviews.
- Virtual assistantship.
- Language translating.
- Online tutoring.
- Social media management, strategy.
What jobs are in demand in Sri Lanka?
2021’s 10 Top Jobs in Demand in Sri Lanka
- Packing officer. Packing officer is the highest-in-demand among the jobs in Sri Lanka.
- Data Entry Operator. This is the 2nd highest in demand among jobs in Sri Lanka.
- Factory assistant.
- Banking assistant.
- Delivery rider.
What is the salary of a banker in Sri Lanka?
The salary range for people working in Sri Lanka in Banking is typically from 25,561.00 LKR (minimum salary) to 108,931.00 LKR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
How do I start a data entry job?
Begin working data entry jobs through freelance project websites.
- Fiverr.com offers small projects that pay five dollars each.
- Flexjobs.com and Freelancer.com both offer data entry projects that you can do from home that pay a varying rate.