How do I completely wipe my Windows 7 laptop?
Press “Shift” key while you are clicking Power> Restart button so as to boot into WinRE. Navigate to Troubleshoot > Reset this PC. Then, you will see two options: “Keep my files” or “Remove everything”.
How do I wipe my Dell computer to factory settings?
Restore your Dell computer using Windows Push-Button Reset
- Click Start.
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Remove everything.
- If you are keeping this computer, select Just remove my files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
How do I Reset my computer to factory settings?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
How do I wipe my Dell laptop clean and start over?
Select Start and type “reset” in the search bar. Select Reset this PC system setting from the search result. Alternatively, go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. Under Reset this PC, select the Get started button.
How can I wipe out a hard drive in Windows 7?
1. Click Start, then choose “Control Panel.”. Click “System and Security,” then choose “Restore Your Computer to an Earlier Time” in the Action Center section. 2. Click “Advanced Recovery Methods,” then choose “Return Your Computer to Factory Condition.”.
How to reinstall Windows 7 on a Dell laptop?
Boot the computer as normal. Open the Control Panel by clicking Start, and then clicking Control Panel. Click System and Security, and then click System. Under the Control Panel Home menu, touch or click System protection. NOTE: The User Account Control window may appear, if so, click Yes .
How to delete everything on a Windows 7 computer?
1 Factory reset the PC to delete everything on the computer. 2 Use MiniTool Partition Wizard to wipe the PC completely so that the data can’t be recovered. 3 Reinstall Windows.
Is there a way to wipe everything off my computer?
Here is the tutorial on how to how to wipe a computer Windows 10: Press ” Shift ” key while you are clicking Power > Restart button so as to boot into WinRE. Navigate to Troubleshoot > Reset this PC. Then, you will see two options: ” Keep my files ” or ” Remove everything “.