How do I delete a device from Clarion Bluetooth?
DELETE (BT mode) 1. Rotate the [VOLUME] knob to choose the paired mobile phone name from the pairing list. 2. Press and hold the [VOLUME] knob to confirm.
How do I connect my phone to my Scania Bluetooth?
To connect the mobile phone and radio via Bluetooth, carry out the following procedures: ➢ activate the mobile phone Bluetooth function ➢ activate the radio Bluetooth ➢ connect the phone to the radio. Activate the mobile phone Bluetooth. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
How do you program a Clarion radio?
How to Program a Clarion Car Stereo
- Press the BND button to select the required band. As you press BND you will be selecting FM1, FM2, etc.
- Press and hold the Play/Pause button for 1 second or longer.
- Perform a manual programming if your station was skipped.
- Press the Play/Pause button.
How do I clear my Bluetooth cache in my car?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I clear my Bluetooth memory?
Here are the steps to clear your Bluetooth cache:
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Apps”
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications.
- Select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Go back.
- Finally restart the phone.
How do I reset my Bluetooth in my car?
System reset To reset your system, delete the vehicle profile from your phone and disable the Bluetooth. Delete your phone profile in your vehicle system. Disable vehicle Bluetooth if there is such an option. Now enable the Bluetooth in your phone and the vehicle infotainment system and try to pair again.
How do I reset my car radio without the code?
Turn on your radio and see if it displays CODE or LOC. If it does, turn off the radio. Press and hold down the audio power button together with the SEEK button for about 50-60 minutes. Then, it will turn on without entering the radio code.