How do I get my Scotiabank credit card statement?
To view statements for your credit card account:
- From the app’s Home screen, tap your credit card account.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap View all statements.
How do I view my Scotiabank statements online?
This feature isn’t available in the app, but you can view and print your statements online:
- Sign in to online banking online banking.
- Go to Communications Centre.
- Select Documents and choose the eStatement you’d like to print.
How do I check the balance on my Scotiabank credit card?
With Scotia OnLine and Mobile Banking, it’s easy to access your credit card account information anywhere, anytime:
- Check your current balance and account history.
- View an itemized list of transactions.
- Pay your credit card bills from your bank account.
- Check your rewards balance.
- Set up travel notifications.
Can I view my Mastercard statement online?
Log in to your Mastercard Credit Account and click “View Statements” from “Statements & Activity” navigation menu. In the View Statements panel, click the link for the statement. Your e-Statements will open as a PDF file (Adobe Reader required). From here you can view, print or download your Mastercard Statements!
How do I find my account statement online?
To generate an account statement:
- Click My Accounts > Account statement.
- Select the account for which you wish to generate a statement.
- Select an option for the statement period.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By Date option.
- Select an option to view, print or download the account statement.
How do I pay my credit card bill online Scotiabank app?
To make a payment to your credit card:
- From the app’s Home screen, select your credit card account.
- Tap Pay.
- Choose the account you want to pay your credit card from.
- Select a payment amount.
- Slide to transfer.