How do you open the Dell OptiPlex 745 desktop case?
- Slide the release latch on the back of the chassis until the cover is released.
- Slide the release lever towards the bottom of the chassis to release the front panel.
- Disconnect all cables from the back of the floppy drive.
- Disconnect the hard drive cables.
- Reverse the previous steps to replace the memory.
How do I fix low voltage battery?
How do I fix System battery voltage is low error?
- Reset/Update BIOS. If BIOS can be accessed, now it’s a good opportunity to reset it.
- Set up date and time in BIOS. Assuming that BIOS can be accessed, verify the system date and time.
- Check the integrity of the motherboard.
- Check the regulators.
- Replace the BIOS battery.
What happen if CMOS battery died?
If the CMOS battery dies, settings will be lost when the computer is powered down. You will probably be asked to reset the time and date when you start the computer up. Sometimes the loss of settings will prevent the computer loading the operating system.
How do I remove the power supply from a Dell Optiplex 745?
Power Supply Removal
- Pre-Removal Instructions Before removing the Fifth Removal:
- Disconnect the power cables from the system board.
- Remove the two screws securing the power supply to the chassis.
- Press down on the securing tab to release the power supply.
- Slide the power supply away from the back of the chassis.
How do I remove the CD from my Dell Optiplex 745?
- Locate the cover release latch. Slide the release latch on the back of the chassis until the cover is released.
- Locate the hard drive. Disconnect all cables from the hard drive.
- Locate the optical drive.
- Locate the floppy drive and disconnect it from the system board.
How do I fix low voltage on my computer?
What Causes the “System battery voltage is low” Error on Windows?
- Solution 1: Reinsert or Replace Your CMOS Battery.
- Solution 2: Clear the System Event Log.
- Solution 3: Update BIOS on Your Computer.
How do I check my computer internal battery?
You can find a button type CMOS battery on the motherboard of your computer or laptop. Use the flat-head type screwdriver to slowly lift the button cell from the motherboard. Use the multimeter to check the voltage of the battery (use a digital multimeter).