How do you use a Freon recovery tank?
- Start with all valves closed (recovery cylinder, recovery machine, manifold, hoses.)
- Setup hoses as shown in the diagram.
- ZERO/TARE the refrigerant scale.
- Set the recovery machine to recover.
- PURGE THE HOSES OF AIR (this is done a little bit differently than in direct recovery.)
- Turn on the recovery machine.
How can I recharge my AC without a vacuum pump?
How to Vacuum Car AC System Without Pump
- Step 1: Depress the AC system’s access valves.
- Step 2: Charge the low side valve.
- Step 3: Disconnect pressure from the high side valve.
- Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 and 3.
- Step 5: Charge With Refrigerant.
What is the fastest way to recover refrigerant?
In extreme ambient temperatures, submerging the recovery cylinder in ice or ice water is the most effective way to keep a cylinder cool. A well-cooled cylinder ensures a fast recovery process. It is important to note that rapid heat buildup can be an indication of non-condensable gases.
How does the cool tech 34288 a / C recycle, evacuate, recharge?
The Cool-Tech 34288 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-134A quickly and accurately. Meets SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy: 95% refrigerant recovery and charging to +/- 1/2 oz.
How does the R-134a recover, recycle, and recharge?
It recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-134A quickly and accurately. Meets SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy: 95% refrigerant recovery and charging to +/- 1/2 oz. Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
What kind of refrigerant is in Robinair 34288ni?
TO PREVENT CROSS-CONTAMINATION, USE THIS MACHINE WITH R-134A REFRIGERANT ONLY . The machine is equipped with special connectors to recover, recycle, and recharge only R-134a refrigerant.
What is the operating manual for the 34288 recovery unit?
High and Low side Manual valves that control the flow of refrigerant into the unit. Gauges are purchased separately. Operating Manual for 34288 Recovery, Recycling, Recharging Unit. This is the original factory manual shipped with your unit, original print version “F”.