What albums are a must listen?
Thirty Albums Every Man Should Listen To (at least once…)
- The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- Miles Davis – Kind of Blue.
- John Coltrane – A Love Supreme.
- Michael Jackson – Thriller.
- U2 – The Joshua Tree.
- Ramones – Self Titled.
- Eagles – Hotel California.
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of the Moon.
What are the most influential albums?
- Nirvana. Nevermind.
- The Velvet Underground & Nico. The Velvet Underground & Nico.
- Carole King. Tapestry.
Why you should listen to full albums?
5 Reasons to Listen to Full Albums
- You discover deep cuts. This is the most obvious reason to listen to full albums – and yet one that is often severely underrated.
- You get a broader sense of the artists intention.
- Music makes more sense as an entity.
- Your own music gets better.
Which is the greatest album of all time?
From those results, Rolling Stone created this new list of the greatest albums of all time. How many albums have you listened to? The Jimi Hendrix Experience- Are You Experienced?
Is it pointless to listen to an entire album?
In an age of Spotify playlists and 99-cent downloads, owning an entire album is kinda pointless. Why buy or listen to a full album when you can just grab the highlights, right?
What are some good albums to listen to front to back?
20 Albums You Have to Listen to Front to Back My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – Kanye West The Rise & Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars – David Bowie For Emma, Forever Ago – Bon Iver Demon Days – Gorillaz Kind of Blue – Miles Davis Untrue – Burial OK Computer – Radiohead Graceland – Paul Simon
When did Rolling Stone pick the greatest albums of all time?
In 2003, Rolling Stone asked a panel of 271 artists, producers, industry executives and journalists to pick the greatest albums of all time. In 2009, we asked a similar group of 100 experts to pick the best albums of the 2000s. From those results, Rolling Stone created this new list of the greatest albums of all time.