What does Alora mean?
What is the meaning of the name Alora? The name Alora is primarily a female name of African – Bantu of Botswana origin that means My Dream.
What name means hidden one?
15) Yamanu (Egyptian Origin) meaning “hidden one”, a God in ancient Egyptian mythology.
What are some futuristic names?
Futuristic Boy Names
- Alaric – A Germanic name meaning ruler.
- Anakin – One of the famous male names from Star Wars, it means warrior.
- Blaze – A name of Latin origin related to fire.
- Cassian – A Roman and Latin inspired name.
- Cypher – A name meaning mystery.
- Destry – A Western inspired name meaning war horse.
What name means foresight?
Baby Girl Name: Prudence. Meaning: Foresight; Practical Judgment. Origin: Latin, French. Nickname: Pru.
What is a nickname for Alora?
Nicknames: Ali, Lori, Lora.
What are the most rare girl names?
Unusual Baby Girl Names
- A. Addilyn, Adley, Alisa, Alora, Analia, Aria, Armelle, Aviana, Aviva.
- B. Bexley, Braelynn, Brea, Brinley, Britta, Bronywyn.
- C. Calla, Camari, Cora, Corinna.
- D. Danica, Darby, Delaney, Diem, Dinah.
- E. Effie, Elodie, Elora, Ember, Embry, Emerson.
- F. Farah, Farren, Fleur.
- G. Gianna, Gracen, Grecia, Greer.
What names mean shadow?
Boy Names That Mean Shadow
- Betzalel (Hebrew origin) meaning “in the shadow of God”.
- Cethin (Celtic origin) meaning ‘something resembling a shadow”.
- Dell (Maltese origin) meaning “shadow”.
- Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.
What is the most rare name?
Calliope: 406 babies born in 2019 share a name with the greek muse associated with music, poetry, and Disney’s Hercules. Clementine: 420 babies born in 2019 were named for the orange fruit. Just 17 were given the name Apple. Coraline: Unfortunately, “Wybie” isn’t on the SSA’s list at all.
What girl name means star?
Feminine Names That Mean Star
- Astra (Greek)
- Astraea (Latinized Greek)
- Bituin (Tagalong)
- Csilla (Hungarian)
- Dzvezda (Macedonian)
- Estelle (French)
- Estrella (Spanish)
- Seren (Welsh)
What name means hope?
Classic Names That Mean Hope For Girls
- Aisling, (Irish origin), meaning “a hopeful dream”.
- April, (Latin origin), a name meaning “to open”.
- Beatrix, (Latin origin), a name meaning “miracle.”
- Chloe, (Greek origin), meaning “a hopeful, young green shoot”.
- Claire, (French origin), meaning “bright” and “clear.”
Are there any synonyms for the word foretold?
Synonyms for foretold include boded, presaged, known beforehand, anticipated, predicted, forecast, foreseen, prophesied, expected and projected. Find more similar
Are there any baby names that mean future?
So make your child believe in the positivity of the future by giving him a name meaning the same. Below you’ll find hundreds of baby boy and girl names meaning future. Just search through MomJunction’s list and pick a perfect one for your child. The one having a righteous father or the mother of a future savior.
What is the meaning of the phrase foretell?
There was a mid-1960s spike in college closures that foretold a new era of austerity for which students and parents would pay the price. He then made a mistake — the first of three interceptions that doomed Washington on Sunday — but the drive foretold something important.