What is a good dish to bring to a pool party?
11 Best Snacks for a Pool Party
- Bacon-and-Romaine Skewers with Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Sliced Fresh Guava with Shaved Coconut.
- Three-Queso Dip.
- Shrimp Cakes.
- Lobster Sliders.
- Double-Decker Dr Pepper Chicken Tacos.
- Garlic Bread “Fries” with Marinara “Ketchup”
- German Soft Pretzel Sticks.
What should I bring to my friends pool party?
Top 10 Pool Party Must-Haves
- FUN FLOATS.
- SPEAKERS AND A PLAYLIST.
- POOL DECORATIONS.
- POOL PARTY AND LAWN GAMES.
- BIG TOWELS, COOLING TOWELS, DRY TOWELS …
- SNACKS AND DRINKS.
- INSULATED CUPS.
What should a guest bring to a party?
A FEW PARTY ESSENTIALS TO BRING IF YOU ARE A GUEST IN ATTENDANCE
- Bring Alcohol. Alcohol, such as wine, champagne, beer, or quality hard liquor is almost always going to be a gift that your host will welcome.
- Bring Food.
- Bring A Gift for the Host.
What is a good side dish for hamburgers?
What to Serve with Burgers: 21 Tasty Side Dishes
- Barbecue Baked Beans. It’s simple and easy to make, yet packed with so much flavor.
- Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is light, tangy, and refreshing.
- Quinoa Salad.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Onion Rings.
- Roasted Tomatoes.
- Zucchini Chips.
What food should a guest bring to a party?
The Best Dishes to Bring to a Party
- Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket. Jacqui Wedewer/The Daily Meal.
- Vida Verde’s Guacamole. Jacqui Wedewer/The Daily Meal.
- Easy Seven-Layer Dip. Megan Betteridge/Shutterstock.
- Deviled Eggs.
- Easy Homemade Hummus.
- Cheddar Bacon Cheese Ball.
- Ultimate Party Meatballs.
- Crispy Sauerkraut-Ham Fritters.
What is a good snack for a pool party?
Probably one of the best snacks to munch on when sitting by the water, especially when you’re throwing a party. A refreshing pool snack while in the sun, with some avocado, lime juice, and irresistible vegetables. You can use any types of chips from Tostitos to Stacy’s Pita Chips.
What are some quick side dishes?
Quick and Easy Home Fries. Crisp, roasted, and seasoned potato pieces are the perfect side dish for brunch or dinner. The key to crisp potatoes is to dry them off with a paper towel before cooking, then don’t stir too often while they are in the pan (which helps form a nice crust). Throw in a little diced bell peppers and onions for additional color and flavor.
What are the best BBQ sides?
Some great side dishes to serve at a barbecue include coleslaw, potato salad, pasta salad, fruit salad, corn on the cob and grilled garlic bread. Grilled garlic bread makes a quick and easy alternative to a baked potato.
What are some good side dishes for dinner?
Side Dishes. The role of the side dish is to round out and complete the meal. Simple side dishes complement a bold entree. Or, spice up a plain dinner with flavorful sides. We have tons of side dishes to peruse. Great choices include mashed potatoes, risotto, bok choy, French fries, cornbread stuffing, couscous, green beans, hush puppies and more.