What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
Things to do in Brisbane at night
- Yatala Drive-In. So, you’re searching for a romantic night in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley.
- Open Air Cinema Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go on a River Dinner Cruise.
- Try your hand at kayaking.
- Two words; Holey Moley!
- Go back in time to old-school games.
What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
Free Things to Do in Brisbane at night
- Watch some free comedy. Yes really!
- Have a Barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Watch the Sunset at Mt Coot-tha.
- Wander around the night markets.
- Explore the sights and smells at Eat Street.
- Check out the view of the city from the Clock Tower.
- Have a late night picnic at Wilsons Outlook.
What is there to do on a Friday night in Brisbane?
Here are some of our top picks for Friday night fun in Brisbane.
- Friday’s Riverside. Friday’s on a Friday?
- Lefty’s Music Hall. Friday, Saturday or Sunday…
- The Sit Down Comedy Club.
- South Bank Collective Markets.
- Brisbane Ghost Tours.
- Museum of Brisbane.
- Riverlife Kayak.
- Holey Moley Fortitude Valley.
What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What is there to do in Brisbane after 5pm?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
Where can I date in Brisbane?
11 date ideas in Brisbane City
- Take a sunset paddle on the river.
- Treat yourselves to a fancy dinner.
- Take a romantic stroll through an inner-city oasis.
- Enjoy a heritage tour with a view.
- Discover laneways and staycays.
- Take a twilight bike tour.
- Kick it old school with a bowling date.
- 8. …
Where can I go chilling in Brisbane?
Chill around South Bank.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Is it safe to walk in Brisbane at night?
IMO it is safe to walk at night alone anywhere in Brisbane, unlike Sydney or Melbourne.
What to do at night in Brisbane Australia?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane. 1 1. Twilight Kayak Adventure. Discover Brisbane from a different perspective as you glide along the river in a kayak beneath the stars. Finish the work 2 2. Look to the stars. 3 3. Picnic by the river. 4 4. Drown yourself in food at Eat Street. 5 5. Get spooked with ghost tours.
Are there any free things to do in Brisbane?
Take a free ferry ride Unbelievably Brisbane provides free ferry transport. This means you can see the city from a different angle whilst cruising down Brisbane River.
What to do in Brisbane after the sun goes down?
Browse and book a range of top Brisbane experiences after the sun goes down online here! Fun in Brisbane doesn’t have to end once the skies have darkened – QLD’s capital offers a range of excellent night time experiences from dinner cruises, to live dinner shows, and much more.
What to do in Brisbane on a cruise?
You’ll cruise past South Bank, see the Wheel of Brisbane and the Story Bridge and enjoy city views from the comfort of your boat. You can also do lunch or dinner cruises or combine a cruise with another Brisbane attraction. Speak to our travel agents to discuss which option is best for you! 4. Go whale watching