What jobs do most college graduates get?
10 Trending Jobs for New College Graduates in 2019
- Project Manager.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Account Executive.
- Financial Analyst.
- Account Manager.
What are the 15 best jobs for college graduates?
Best jobs for college grads
- Customer service representative. National average salary: $13.56 per hour.
- Administrative assistant. National average salary: $15.76 per hour.
- Computer technician.
- Research assistant.
- Teacher or substitute teacher.
- Marketing coordinator.
- Human resource representative.
What jobs pay well right out of college?
Put yourself on the right track with one of the 11 highest-paying jobs straight out of college:
- Investment Banker. See the Jobs Rated Ranking for Investment Banker/Stockbroker.
- Software Developer.
- Network Systems Administrator.
- Internet Marketer.
- Financial Analyst.
- Pharmaceutical Representative.
What are the best jobs out of college?
25 of the highest-paying out-of-college jobs
- Certified registered nurse anesthetist.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $227,717 per year.
- Surgeon. National average salary: $248,516 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $381,992 per year.
Which career makes the most money?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
Which field has highest salary in world?
Top Highest Paying Jobs in the World
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Investment Banker.
- Data Scientist.
What companies hire recent college graduates?
Here are the big takeaways: Amazon, EY, and Oracle are the top three companies hiring the most recent college graduates.—LinkedIn, 2018 Software engineers, administrative assistants, and account executives are the most popular entry-level jobs for recent graduates.
What is the job market for college graduates?
New college graduates enjoy the best job market in years with more offers and better salaries. Those armed with a newly minted diploma will find the best job market in years. Employers plan to hire nearly 11% more graduates from the class of 2019 than they did from the class of 2018, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers .
What is the recent graduate program?
Recent Graduates Program. The Recent Graduates Program provides developmental experiences in the Federal Government. It is intended to promote possible careers in the civil service to individuals who, within the previous two years, graduated from qualifying educational institutions with an associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate,…