Who does ascension point recovery collect for?

Who does ascension point recovery collect for?

Who does AscensionPoint Recovery Services collect for? AscensionPoint Recovery Services focuses on recovering debts from deceased person’s estates.

What does the company Ascension point do?

AscensionPoint Recovery Services, LLC (APRS) is a nationally licensed estate and probate recovery specialist located near Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its core competency is managing decedent debt recoveries for credit grantors and service providers.

Is DCM services legitimate?

DCM Services is not a scam. DCM Services, LLC, is a third-party collection agency with a primary focus on estate recoveries. We work with organizations of all shapes and sizes across multiple industries to facilitate the resolution of outstanding debt associated with deceased customers.

What is decedent debt recovery?

The deceased person’s estate owes the debt. If there isn’t enough money in the estate to cover the debt, it typically goes unpaid. There are some exceptions, though. For example, you could be responsible if you were a co-signer, or in some cases if you’re the person’s spouse.

What debts are forgiven upon death?

As a rule, a person’s debts do not go away when they die. Those debts are owed by and paid from the deceased person’s estate. By law, family members do not usually have to pay the debts of a deceased relative from their own money. If there isn’t enough money in the estate to cover the debt, it usually goes unpaid.

Can debt collectors go after relatives?

Collectors can contact other relatives or other people connected to the deceased (who don’t have the power to pay debts from the estate) to get the name, address, and telephone number of the deceased person’s spouse, executor, administrator, or other person with the power to pay the deceased person’s debts.

How do you negotiate a deceased credit card debt?

Contact the Credit Card Issuer Inform the manager that the cardholder is deceased. State that you are the executor or administrator of the deceased’s estate and that you want to negotiate a settlement of the account.

Back To Top