Are Bosch jigsaws good?
Best Barrel-Grip: Bosch Variable-Speed Jigsaw Prices taken at time of publishing. With its unique barrel-grip design, this BOSCH jigsaw is accurate, controllable, and great for cutting wood and soft metal.
Where is the Bosch JS470E made?
Response from Bosch Tools: The JS470E jigsaw is manufactured in Switzerland.
What is the best Bosch jigsaw?
#1 – BOSCH JS470E – Best Corded Jigsaw Overall Club that with the low vibration design, and the die cast foot and you have smooth & accurate cuts. It weighs 10.1 lbs., which is pretty close to similar jigsaws from competitors. Operation is extremely easy, just as you’d expect from Bosch.
How much does a Bosch jigsaw cost?
BOSCH 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit JS365 Blue, 6.5 Amp
|List Price:||$129.00 Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (31%)|
What is the best jigsaw for the money?
- Best Jigsaw for Home Use—BLACK+DECKER.
- Best Small Jigsaw—Bosch.
- Best Corded Jigsaw—Skil.
- Best Budget Jigsaw—Skil.
- Best Value Jigsaw—PORTER-CABLE.
- Best Cordless Jigsaw—Ryobi.
- Best Orbital Jigsaw—Meterk.
- Best Jigsaw Woodworking—DeWALT.
What is the top rated jigsaw?
- Bosch JS470E 120V Top-Handle Jigsaw.
- DEWALT DCS331M1 20V Max Jigsaw Kit.
- BLACK+DECKER BDEJS600C Jig Saw.
- SKIL 4495-02 Orbital Laser Jigsaw.
- PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Jig Saw.
- Makita 4329K Jig Saw.
- Bosch JS470EB Barrel-Grip Jigsaw.
- PORTER-CABLE PCC650B 20-Volt Jigsaw.
What is the best brand of jigsaw to buy?
What is the best jigsaw to buy?
Why does my jigsaw not cut straight?
Your jigsaw may not be cutting straight because it’s outdated, lacking guide bearings necessary for straight cuts. Components such as blade clamps and guide bearings can also get damaged or worn. It’s also possible that human error is to blame, and you need a better straight edge or technique.