How do I pair my 808 Bluetooth speaker?
Press the button on the bottom of the speaker to turn the speaker on. The speaker beeps and the light on the front of the speaker starts blinking. Choose 808 Canz 2 from the pairing options on your smartphone. (If it’s not in the list, choose “Scan” from your phone’s Bluetooth menu.)
How much is an 808 Bluetooth speaker?
808 Thump Bluetooth Wireless Speaker – Blue
|List Price:||$19.99 Details|
|You Save:||$3.51 (18%)|
How do I connect my 808 Bluetooth speaker to my computer?
- Step 1: Unpack.
- Step 2: Charge up!
- Step 3: Turn on. Press the button on the bottom of the speaker to turn the speaker on.
- Step 4: Pair + Connect. PAIR. The speaker beeps and the PAIR light on the front of the speaker starts blinking. PAIR. Choose 808 THUMP from the pairing options on your smartphone.
- Step 5: Play music.
Why is my 808 speaker not working?
The Canz speaker will not pair with my computer. Make sure the computer is set to discover on the bluetooth settings. Make sure nothing else is paired to the computer. Make sure that your computer supports Bluetooth A2DP* (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile).
How do I reset my 808 speaker?
Factory reset clears all custom settings, presets, Wi-Fi settings, and Bluetooth pairings from your speaker.
- Press and hold the VOLUME and SOURCE knobs at the same time for 7 seconds until both the SOLO and MULTI indicators are lit.
- Your speaker will reset to its factory state after about 1 minute.
How do you charge an 808 Bluetooth speaker?
Charging & General Controls for the SP880SL 808 Canz Wireless…
- Connect the supplied USB cable into the DC IN of the SP880. Connect the other end of the cable to a USB charging port.
- The Charging Indicator will turn red while the unit is charging. When charging is complete, the Charging Indicator will turn off.
How do I connect my computer to Bluetooth audio?
Pair Your Headphones or Speaker to the Computer
- On your device, press the POWER button to enter pairing mode.
- On the computer, press the Windows Key.
- Click Settings.
- Click Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices and then click on the slider under Bluetooth to turn the Bluetooth On.
How do I charge my 808 canz speaker?