How do I print a booklet on a Canon printer?
- Display the [Basic Settings] or [Finishing] tab.
- Select a printing method. From the [Basic Settings] tab: Select [1-sided/2-sided/Booklet Printing] – [Booklet Printing] – click [Booklet]
- Select [Specify Booklet Gutter] → specify a gutter width in [Booklet Gutter] → click [OK].
How do I set my printer to print a booklet?
Print a multi-page document as booklet:
- Choose File > Print.
- Select a printer from the menu at the top of the Print dialog box.
- In the Pages to Print area, select which pages you want in the booklet.
- Under Page Sizing & Handling, choose Booklet.
How do I print a PDF as a booklet canon?
How do you make a booklet on a Canon copier?
Making Booklets (Booklet Copying)
- Place the original. Placing Originals.
- Press . <
- Press on the Copy Basic Features screen.
- Press .
- Press .
- Select how to bind the booklet.
- Set the original size and the output size.
- Specify the cover settings and press .
How do I print a booklet at Staples?
For Staple, select Fold and Stitch, which will fold the document and staple two staples in the center of the document. In the same drop-down menu, select Booklet Printing. The Format Output as Booklet check box should be checked. Set the Paper for Booklet to the appropriate paper size to print on.
What is a booklet finisher?
Essentially, booklet finishers are an add-on to your MFP (Multi-Function Printer) or copier that automates four tasks: Stapling. Hole Punching. Tri-Folding. Booklet Folding and saddle stitching.
How do I Print a booklet on both sides?
Under Page Sizing & Handling, choose Booklet. In the Booklet Subset pop-up menu, select one of the following options: Both sides (duplex printers) automatically prints both sides of the paper, if your printer supports automatic duplex printing, or Front side only / Back side only (for non-duplex printers).