How do you make a graph with two X axis in Excel 2010?
Add a secondary horizontal axis (Office 2010)
- Click a chart that displays a secondary vertical axis. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs.
- On the Layout tab, in the Axes group, click Axes.
- Click Secondary Horizontal Axis, and then click the display option that you want.
How do you change the x axis range in Excel 2010?
Follow the steps to start changing the X-axis range:
- Open the Excel file with the chart you want to adjust.
- Right-click the X-axis in the chart you want to change.
- Then, click on Select Data.
- Select Edit right below the Horizontal Axis Labels tab.
- Next, click on Select Range.
How do I get X axis to start at 2 in Excel?
How to Make the X Axis Start on the First Data Point in Excel
- Move your mouse pointer over the furthest data point to the left of the chart.
- Right-click any number from the X axis, and click “Format Axis” from the pop-up menu.
How do I add a second axis to a scatter plot in Excel?
- On your scatter chart, right-click on the data series (must have at least two data series) that you want to put on the secondary Y axis.
- Select Format Data Series.
- Select the Axis tab.
- Select the Secondary Axis option.
How do I change the X axis scale in Excel 2020?
Changing the Axis Scale
- Right-click on the axis whose scale you want to change. Excel displays a Context menu for the axis.
- Choose Format Axis from the Context menu.
- Make sure Axis Options is clicked at the left of the dialog box.
- Adjust the scale settings (top of the dialog box—Minimum, Maximum, etc.)
- Click on OK.
How to use two axes in one chart?
Excel use primary axis in charts, to change which axis – primary or secondary – can uses for the data series, do the following: Right-click in the second ( price) data series, in the popup menu select Format Data Series… to open the Format Data Series dialog box: Choose the Secondary Axis checkbox.
How to create Excel 2007 chart with 2 y axis?
How to Create Excel 2007 Chart with 2 Y axis or X axis. Go to the “insert” tab. Click on “Column” and choose “2-D column”. Select columns in chart with a mouse click. Go to the “Format” tab and choose “Format selection”. In the appeared window, choose “Secondary Axis” in “series Options”. After that, right-click on columns…
How do you use a secondary axis in Excel?
And inside the Series Options tab choose Secondary Axis. Right-click the chart itself and click Select Data.., select on of the series to use the secondary axis and define the Horizontal (Category) Labels. From the ribbon make the Secondary Axis visible, like so: Tweak the chart as needed.
Where do I find the horizontal axis in Excel?
Click anywhere in the chart. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click the arrow next to the Chart Elements box, and then click Horizontal (Category) Axis.