How do you make pop art in Photoshop cs6?
How to Create Pop Art in Photoshop
- Open the File in Photoshop. To get started, try working with a fun portrait photo.
- Select and Mask.
- Add a New Layer and Set the Background Color.
- Add a Black & White Adjustment Layer.
- Convert to a Smart Object.
- (Optional) Rasterize the Layer.
- Select the Shirt.
- Make a New Layer Via Copy.
How do you create pop art?
10 ways to apply the lessons of pop art to your design
- Play on the themes of consumption and materialism.
- Use fame and celebrity culture.
- Borrow from mass media.
- Showcase ordinary objects.
- Enlarge and repeat objects.
- Isolate material from its context.
- Collage images.
- Reproduce, overlay, duplicate, and combine images.
How do I turn a picture into pop art?
How to Turn Photos into Pop Art
- Step 1: Upload a Photo.
- Step 2: Crop and Erase Background Distractions.
- Step 3: Choose a Pop Art Filter.
- Step 4: Customize the Pop Art Effect Settings.
- Step 5: Save Your Pop Art.
How do you draw pop art style?
Draw Pop Art Words
- Make Block or Bubble Letters. unknown.
- Add Color. Using whatever medium you prefer (even crayons!), color the word.
- Get Rid of That White Space. Fill in the space behind the text bubble with a simple pattern — dots, small stars, stripes or chevrons.
- Pick Something Simple.
- Add Color and Patterns.
What was a popular subject matter choice for the pop art movement?
Although it did not have a specific style or attitude, Pop art was defined as a diverse response to the postwar era’s commodity-driven values, often using commonplace objects (such as comic strips, soup cans, road signs, and hamburgers) as subject matter or as part of the work.