How do you mass delete Facebook messages 2020?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
Can you delete all Facebook Messenger messages at once?
Unfortunately, using the Facebook-owned Messenger app on iOS and Android won’t offer bulk delete, but they will add the same options as website and Mac/Windows apps. Instead of right-clicking in the desktop apps, you will tap and hold on any message you want to remove/unsend and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you mass delete messages on messenger?
Delete Facebook Messages, in bulk
- Click on “Open Messages”
- Click on Delete all messages”
How do you mass delete emails on Facebook?
- Click on any mail by the sender.
- Once mail is opened, click on sender name.
- Select option from the drop down menu “Search for Messages From…”
- Click on select all checkbox ( Near delete button on toolbar )
- Click delete button to delete all mails from sender.
Why can’t I delete conversations on Messenger?
Long-pressing a conversation should give you an option to delete it. When you open Messenger, find the conversation you want to delete, long-press it, tap Delete (or the red trashcan icon), and then confirm the deletion.
How do I delete multiple messages?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do I erase Facebook messages?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete Selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you permanently delete old Facebook Messages?
To delete your copy of an entire conversation on the Facebook website, click on the gear icon next to a conversation to open the Settings menu and click “Delete conversation.” You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the conversation permanently and, if you do so, it is deleted from your account, but not from …
Why can’t I delete some Facebook messages?
How do I permanently delete old Facebook messages on both sides?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
How do I delete all my voicemail messages at once?
To delete all your voicemails from your Android phone:
- Launch your voice app.
- From the bottom, select “Voicemail.”
- Select the three-dotted menu.
- To delete multiple voicemails, select and hold the first voicemail, then click on “
Can you get a virus just by opening a Facebook message?
Yes, your Facebook account or Facebook Messenger can get hacked or get a virus, unfortunately. Facebook is generally pretty good at filtering these out. (This is why it’s also important to keep your Facebook and Messenger apps up to date.) However, they are still out there from time to time.