What activities can I do with my 9-month-old?
Listed below are ten 9-month-old baby development activities.
- Dropping a Toy in the Bucket. Drop a block or a toy in the bucket.
- Squeak and Hide. Take a squeaky toy and squeeze it so that it makes a squeaky sound.
- Ball Rolling.
- Clapping and Singing.
- Water Play.
- Strolling on a Stroller.
- Sand Play.
How do I stimulate my 9-month-old?
- More building, sorting and stacking. Build a pile of blocks for your baby and a pile for you.
- Toys to encourage standing and cruising. To stay safe, make sure you clear a path all around a toy when encouraging your baby to try and stand to get it.
- Toys for those fine motor skills.
- Always encourage language.
What do 9-month-old babies play?
Your 9-month-old is likely crawling, pulling up to standing and may even be walking holding onto furniture. Some ideas: play tunnels to crawl through, large balls to roll, or stacks of pillows that baby can climb over.
What should 9 month old be eating?
Babies readily eat cereal, cooked noodles, soft breads, and rice. It’s just as easy to give them enough dairy, since babies this age still drink breast milk or formula daily. Don’t forget to serve extra protein in the form of chicken, fish, beans, or eggs.
How much solid food should my 9 month old eat?
9 to 12 months: Around 1/4 to 1/2 cup each of grains, fruit and veggies twice a day. Around 1/4 to 1/2 cup of dairy foods a day. Around 1/4 to 1/2 cup of protein-packed foods a day.
What should 9-month-old be eating?
What Snacks Can I Give My 9-month-old?
Snacks for 9-12 month olds
- Soft fresh fruits- banana, blueberries, kiwi, watermelon, mango, peaches, pears, raspberries, etc.
- Steamed veggies- sweet potatoes, squash, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, string beans, etc.
- Teether crackers.
- Yogurt and fruit.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
What is a good age to take a baby to the zoo?
I would say that your child may start to get interested in looking at animals, etc., at around 12-18 months, but it will be much longer than that before she really gets the zoo as an enjoyable outing.