What are some modern love stories for teens?
10 modern love stories
- Thirst by Kerry Hudson.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang.
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane.
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid.
- The Lost Letters of William Woolf by Helen Cullen.
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer.
- Normal People by Sally Rooney.
- Proud by Various.
Which novel should a teenager read?
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton First published in 1967 (when Hinton was only 18 years old), this coming-of-age novel is about a teenager who, with his street-smart brothers and “greaser” friends, tries to make it in the world without privilege or adult guidance. Stay gold, Ponyboy.
What are some good romantic teen books?
1) The Fault In Our Stars. 2) Eleanor and Park. 3) All the Bright Places. 4) Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. 5) Just Juliet. 6) Seconds. 7) The Beginning of Everything. 8) Every Day. 9) Everything, Everything. 10) Twilight Saga.
What are some really good teen books?
“One Piece” by Eiichirō Oda
What are good realistic fiction books for teens?
Browse Realistic Fiction for Tweens and Teens The Five Lives of Our Cat Zook. Realistic story of girl coping with sick cat, dad’s death. Middle School: Get Me Out of Here! Real middle school issues mix with lots of humor. As Brave As You. Counting by 7s. Far from the Tree. Piecing Me Together. The Unexpected Everything. Eleanor & Park. The Hate U Give. On the Come Up.
What are some good dystopian novels for teens?
17 Best Dystopian Novels For Teens. 1. The Hunger Games. Author: Suzanne Collins. The nation of Panem in North America conducts the Hunger Games every year and calls for nominations from 2. Ender’s Game. 3. The Selection. 4. The Reader Of Acheron. 5. Divergent .