What happens if my PAssion card expires?
1) What should I do if my PAssion Card has expired? All membership privileges and benefits tied to the CSC-PAssion Card will cease on the expiry date reflected on the CSC-PAssion Card. CSC will not issue a new CSC-PAssion Card to members.
How much is it to renew your PAssion card?
PAssion card application & renewal
|Membership type||Age group||Fee for 5-year PAssion card membership|
|Principal card||18 to 59 years old||$12|
|Principal card||Ages <18 years & ≥ 60 years old||$10|
|Supplementary card||Below 18 years old||Free when tagged to parent’s principal card (no card issued)|
How do I replace my PAssion Silver Card?
If you decide to apply for another PASC Card in the future, you will need to pay a replacement fee of $16.10 at the Concession Card Replacement Office or $15.10 via self-help channels (online, TL SimplyGo app and TransitLink Kiosk).
How do I renew my POSB PAssion card?
- Log in to digibank Mobile and tap More.
- Under “Manage Card & Loans”, select Replace/Block Card.
- Select the Reason for Replacement.
- Select the card to be replaced.
- Review your request and tap Replace Card.
- Your new card will be sent to you within 5 working days.
Can I renew PAssion card online?
16. HOW DO I RENEW MY PASSION CARD MEMBERSHIP? You can renew your PAssion Card membership at the CC or online at www.onepa.gov.sg. You may renew as early as up to 24 months before the expiry date.
How can I get a free PAssion card?
Log on to www.onepa.gov.sg/PA-Membership or visit any Community Club/ Centre to sign up. For Singapore Citizens turning 60 years old, you will receive an Invitation Pack to apply for your PAssion Silver Concession Card about one month before your 60th birthday.
How do I renew my PAssion card online?
Is PAssion card a ATM card?
The PAssion POSB Debit Card isn’t just a debit card that lets you use the MasterCard payment network; it also pulls double duty as your ATM card (for easy cash withdrawals), as well as your “tap-and-go” transport card.
How do I redeem my PAssion points?
TapForMore is easy to use. Simply tap your PAssion Card for more rewards. Points earned can be instantly redeemed to offset purchases at any of the participating stores as long as there are sufficient points based on 1,500 points for $10 or partial redemption based on 150 points for $1.
How do I claim my 100 PAssion card?
Top-up at selected locations & ticketing machines
- Go to a Add Value Machine at the mrt station.
- Place your PAssion Silver Card Senior Citizen card on the card reader.
- Tap on the word “Merdeka” on the screen.
- Press Redeem All.
- Wait 15 secs.
- Top up completed. You may tap on the word ‘receipt’ if you want it. 😊
When do I need to renew my passion card?
You may apply to renew your membership with the PA or PA Affiliated Organisation (as the case may be) when it expires. Any renewal of your membership shall be at the sole discretion of PA or the PA Affiliated Organisation (as the case may be) and on such terms and conditions prevailing at the time of renewal.
How to sign up for Passion Silver Card?
Follow the instructions in the pack to sign up for the card. Find out more about the PAssion Silver Card programme . Log on to www.posb.com.sg/passion or visit any POSB / DBS Branch to sign up.
What are the terms and conditions of the Passion Card?
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the PAssion ez-link Card, participation in the PAssion ez-link Card loyalty programme, the validity of the PAssion ez-link Card and such other offers associated with the PAssion ez-Iink Card Programme.
When did the PA PAssion Card come out?
The PAssion Card is a membership card of PA. In November 2009, the PAssion ez-link Card was launched. Besides offering our members exclusive privileges for our exciting range of courses, activities and programmes, the PAssion Card also offers unique promotions via our tie-ups with our lifestyle merchants and partners.