Can I add another cordless phone?
Add more handsets later With nearly all models of cordless phones, you can purchase an additional handset (or two) at a later date. Registering this extra handset to your current system should only take a minute or two.
How do I add another device to my VTech cordless phone?
How to Add New Phones to VTech Phones
- Purchase VTech cordless phones from any third-party supplier. Ensure you can add handsets to the phone system before you buy it.
- Install the VTech cordless phones.
- Check each handset to make sure the batteries are charging correctly.
- Check the model number of your VTech phone base.
How do I connect two phones?
How to Connect Two Phones Together
- Enable Bluetooth on both phones.
- Place one of your phones in “Discoverable Mode.” Find this option in the Bluetooth menu.
- Search for the phone using your other device.
- Click on the phone.
- Enter the four-digit code on the other phone.
Is the Uniden wdect 2355 still available?
Uniden WDECT 2355 has been discontinued. See all Uniden Home Phones. See the Best Home Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Your trust is our top concern.
Where do I Keep my Uniden + 3 phone?
We got the ‘+3’ version (3 handsets) which is really handy. We keep the base & 1 handset in the study, 1 handset in the bedroom & 1 in the living-room/kitchen area. Uniden make top quality communications products, because that is all they make (I think!)
Why is there no dial tone on my Uniden phone?
Q: When I press the “Talk” key, there’s no dial tone. When I press the Speakerphone key on the main base there is a dial tone. A: We suggest the following handset reset procedure. A: When you have the letter A on your base, this is indicating that your Announce only feature is turned ON.
How do I record greeting on my Uniden phone?
1) Press Menu and select Ans. Setup. 2) Select Line 1 or Line 2, then select Record Greeting. 3) Press Start. Wait for the system to say “Record greeting”, then begin your recording. 4) When you’re finished, press Stop.