How can I get admission in Ksou?
Candidates must fill in the Admission form online available on the official website of KSOU….The application fee is:
- INR 300 for B.Com./MA/M.Com /PG Diploma /Diploma and Certificate Courses.
- INR 500 for B.Lib.I.Sc/M.Lib. I.Sc and M. Sc.
- INR 100 for MBA Courses.
Is Ksou a good university?
Ksou is the best university than others. Karnataka State Open University popularly known as KSOU is one of the best distance university in south India which is approved by UGC and AICTE which means doing any Administration and TechnicalÂ Â courses from this university is valid through out India in Govt.
How do I check my Ksou results online?
Visit the official website, http://www.ksoumysuru.ac.in.
- Karnataka State Open University official page will open.
- Scroll down the KSOU home page and search for the Latest News section.
- Click on the exam result link.
- Enter your ‘Enrollment No. ‘ and click on ‘Check Results’.
Can we get degree in one year?
Now they can complete Degree in one year if they have gap years. 2. Students can do Degree in one year who failed in 1st Year, 2nd year or 3rd year of Degree. job in their early age can also do Degree in one year degree Program and get Single Sitting Degree.
How can I get duplicate marks from Ksou?
Application Form For Duplicate Marksheet
- Applicant’s Details: Reg.
- Study Center:
- Details of Particulars of Marksheet:
- Reason (Indicate briefly the reason or obtaining above Marksheet) :
- Details of fees paid : (Rs.
- Declaration by the Applicant :
- Seal & Signature of Study.
- Seal & Signature of Academic.
Is Ksou approved by UGC after 2013?
Bengaluru: Hours after the University Grants Commission (UGC) again granted recognition to the Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), thousands of students who completed their courses during 2013-16 have decided to continue their protest till all their problems are resolved.