How do I check my message bank on my Telstra home phone?
To access Home messages 101, just dial 101 from your Home phone. When you call 101 from your home phone you will be prompted to activate the service using you keypad. You can then check your messages anytime by calling 101.
How do I check my Telstra message bank?
How do I manage MessageBank® on my mobile?
- Call 101 or hold down the 1 key on your Telstra mobile.
- You’ll hear any new voice messages first, then be directed to the MessageBank main menu.
- Press 3 for ‘Mailbox Setup’
- Press 1 for ‘Greetings’
- Press 1 to re-record your new personal greeting.
How do I get my messages from my home phone?
Steps to access your messages from another phone
- Call your home number and press * during your greeting.
- Listen to the voice instructions.
- During your greeting, press *
- Enter your password.
- From the main menu, press 1.
- To delete the message, press 7.
- To save the message, press 9.
How do I check messages on my landline?
Dial your landline phone number from another phone. Press “#” on the keypad when you hear your voice mail greeting message. Enter the PIN, when prompted. When checking your voice mail messages from a phone that is not the primary landline, you will have to enter the PIN to access the messages.
Why is my Telstra message bank not working?
Check your network connection; if you’re offline MessageBank® Plus won’t work. Make sure voicemail is set up; try calling your number and leave a voicemail. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Your phone will reboot but you’ll not lose any data.
How do I get rid of message bank?
To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
How do I access my Telstra message bank from another phone?
To access the Messagebank from another phone there are two ways the customer can do this:
- Just call the mobile service and interrupt the greeting by pressing the hash (#) key. You will then be prompted you to enter the MessageBank PIN.
- Call 125102 and follow the prompts.
Why does my home phone go straight to message bank?
If the call still goes to messagebank there may be a fault on the line or in the telephone exchange that will prevent you getting dial tone for outgoing calls and indicates that the line is busy and incoming calls are being redirected to messagebank. Contact your phone service provider regarding the problem.
How do I turn on Telstra message bank?
How do I manage my MessageBank®?
- If you’re connected to the nbn, dial *99# to turn on MessageBank® or #99# to turn offMessageBank®. There is no monthly cost.
- If you’re on Digital Office Technology (DOT), dial 101 from your phone and follow the prompts.
How to set up messagebank on Telstra mobile?
Call 101 or hold down the 1 key on your Telstra mobile; You’ll hear any new voice messages first, then go to the MessageBank® main menu; Press 3 for Mailbox Setup; Press 5 for Other Mailbox Options; Press 6 for Hang-up Messages; Follow the prompts to turn it on or off
How to cancel hang up messages on Telstra mobile?
To activate or cancel hang-up messages: Call 101 or hold down the 1 key on your Telstra mobile; You’ll hear any new voice messages first, then go to the MessageBank® main menu; Press 3 for Mailbox Setup; Press 5 for Other Mailbox Options; Press 6 for Hang-up Messages; Follow the prompts to turn it on or off
How do I change my greeting on my Telstra phone?
To change your MessageBank® greeting: Call 101 or hold down the 1 key on your Telstra mobile; You’ll hear any new voice messages first and then be directed to the MessageBank® main menu; Press 3 for Mailbox Setup; Press 1 for Greetings; Press 1 to re-record your new personal greeting
Can you get free SMS on your Telstra home phone?
You can also receive a free SMS on your Telstra mobile when a message is left on your home phone. You can then retrieve this message using your Telstra mobile or home phone 1. It’s easy to set up, simply call 101 from your home phone and follow the prompts.