How do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy Mini?
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy Mini?
- Back up all the media, text messages, etc that you wish to save. This can be done through Kies on your PC.
- Touch the Menu key on your device.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device.
- Touch Erase everything.
How do I reboot my Samsung s3 Mini?
First you must turn off the phone. When your phone is switched off, press together Volume Up + Home button + Power button. If you see the menu in your screen, choose with volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset” and select with Power button. Next confirm the operation by Power button.
How do I reset my Samsung Mini S5570?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5570 Galaxy Mini
- First switch off your device.
- Next hold and press together Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then scroll to option “wipe data/factory reset” with Volume buttons, and confirm operation using Home button.
- Now choose “yes”, and confirm.
What is the price of Samsung mini s5570?
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 has 3.1″ (7.87 cm) display, 3 MPcamera, 1200 mAh battery. It has a LCD Screen with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 phone price in India is Rs 8,909.
Is the Samsung Galaxy Mini gt-s5570 compatible with KitKat?
The firmware is based on CyanogenMod 11.0.0 and brings Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) on this device: This ROM is for those who still want to make use of this device, as it is a small and compact phone. The camera app and the 3G HSDPA connectivity are working fine using this custom built firmware.
Is the Samsung Galaxy GT gt5570 a good phone?
The camera app and the 3G HSDPA connectivity are working fine using this custom built firmware. You can’t expect more from this device as it has a low resolution TFT LCD screen (240 x 320 px) and a small and relatively slow amount of internal memory (160 MB), while flagship phones may get these days 100 times more internal memory.