How do I log into my Linksys Smart WIFI router?
Accessing your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi through a web browser
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter your router’s default IP address, “192.168.
- Enter your Router Password then click Log in.
- Launch a web browser and enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
Why can’t I access my Linksys router?
To resolve this issue, you can reset your router to factory default settings, uninstall and reinstall the Linksys Connect Software on your main computer, then reconfigure your router’s settings through Linksys Connect. To learn how to reconfigure your router with Linksys Connect, click here.
How do I find the IP address of my Linksys router?
- Click Network.
- Click on Wi-Fi then click the Advanced… button.
- Select TCP/IP. Your router’s local IP address should be displayed in the Router field. In the example below, the local IP address of the router is 10.150. 104.80.
How do I log into my local router?
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168.
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password. Type admin for User name and Password, since admin is the default user name password, and then click OK.
What’s the default password for Linksys router?
The router’s default Password is “admin”, as for the User name, you can leave the field blank. For security purposes, it is recommended to change the default password. QUICK TIP: Changing the router’s password through the web-based setup page may prevent you from using the Linksys Connect software.
How do I access my link SYS router?
Open a supported Web browser (Ex. Internet Explorer) and in the address bar enter the IP address of your Linksys router.
How do I Secure my Linksys router?
If you own a Linksys router, you can secure it by either enabling a wireless security password, enabling a wireless media access control (MAC) filter, or by disabling the service set identifier ( SSID ) broadcast of the router.
How can I access Linskys router settings?
How to Set Up a Linksys Router Connect Power. Please ensure that you are using the power adapter that came with your router. Connect to Modem by Cable/Wire. Your router must be connected to a modem in order to provide the local network with an Internet connection. Login. Open a new web browser. Select Password. Change SSID and Password. Keep Password Secure. Deciding to Update.
How do you set up Linksys wireless router?
Steps to Setup Linksys Wi-Fi Router. To start with the process of setup, you need to connect the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router to the power socket. Now, connect one side of the Ethernet cable to the router and leave the other one as it will be connected to the modem that you are using.