How far back can I go on TurboTax?
When using TurboTax Online, you are able to go back as far as 2012 to file your income tax returns.
How do I find my old tax returns on TurboTax?
How to get copies of past years tax returns
- Sign into your TurboTax account (if not already)
- Click on My TurboTax (click on My Tax Timeline in the drop down menu)
- Scroll down where is says “Prior Year Return(s)” click on Load My Tax Timeline.
- On the Tax Timeline screen, click the tax year you need.
How do I restore TurboTax?
How to Restore Turbotax Files (9 Steps)
- Open the Remote Data Backup software that you purchased through Turbotax.
- Select the “Backup View” or “Retrieve View” tab in the Remote Data Backup program.
- Find the “Operations Menu” and select “Find.”
- Type in the name of the Turbotax file you’d like to restore.
How do I access past tax returns?
Order a Transcript
- Online Using Get Transcript. They can use Get Transcript Online on IRS.gov to view, print or download a copy of all transcript types.
- By phone. The number is 800-908-9946.
- By mail. Taxpayers can complete and send either Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ to the IRS to get one by mail.
Does TurboTax save old w2?
No. TurboTax does not have a copy of your W-2—the Wage & Tax Statement—issued to you by your employer, (nor does TurboTax have copies of your 1099’s). You should always save those documents for your own records.
How long does it take to get tax refund from TurboTax direct deposit?
Most refunds will be issued in less than 21 days. You can start checking the status of your refund within 24 hours after you have e-filed your return. Remember, the fastest way to get your refund is to e-file and choose direct deposit.
How to get your tax refund from TurboTax?
tax refund possible File taxes electronically (e-file) and receive email confirmation from the IRS once your online tax return has been accepted. Then, easily track your tax return on your phone with our TurboTax mobile app to see when your refund will hit. your bank account.
Are there any tax forms not included in TurboTax?
Intuit, in its sole discretion and at any time, may determine that certain tax topics, forms and/or situations are not included as part of TurboTax Live Full Service. Intuit reserves the right to refuse to prepare a tax return for any reason in its sole discretion.
How much does it cost to use TurboTax online?
TURBOTAX ONLINE/MOBILE Try for Free/Pay When You File: TurboTax online and mobile pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. $0 federal (for simple tax returns) + $0 state + $0 to file offer only available with TurboTax Free Edition; offer may change or end at any time without notice.
When do I need to upgrade to TurboTax live?
Tax Advice, Expert Review and TurboTax Live: Access to tax advice and Expert Review (the ability to have a Tax Expert review and/or sign your tax return) is included with TurboTax Live or as an upgrade from another version, and available through December 31, 2021. These services are provided only by tax experts or CPAs.