How would you describe memorable days in your life?
The memorable day of my life would be the day when I came to know I was the second to score the highest in commerce in my town. I could not believe my ears as I never dreamed of such achievements. It was the memorable day of my life because I was able to see the happiness in my mother’s eyes. I thought she would cry.
How do you write a memorable essay?
7 Helpful Tips on How to Write A Memorable Personal Essay
- 1 Understand what a personal essay is.
- 2 Find a compelling topic.
- 3 Start with a strong hook.
- 4 Create an outline.
- 5 Narrow your focus.
- 6 Show, don’t tell.
- 7 Craft a thought-provoking conclusion.
How do you write unforgettable moments?
One such unforgettable moment in my memories, is of the first time I got perfect scores, and that meant a lot for a 10 years old kid. On scoring 100s in all 5 subjects and being the only one in the whole class to do so, felt inexplicably exceptional. I felt happy and contented with myself.
How do you express memorable moments?
How to Recreate Your Own Memorable Experiences
- Take a deep breath. Stop what you’re doing to pause and re-center yourself.
- Keep taking deep breaths.
- Engage your other senses.
- Tell yourself this is a moment you’re going to remember.
- Show some gratitude.
- Take a few mental snapshots.
- Take a few actual pictures.
What is a memorable trip?
A memorable journey is not in the destination itself, but in the small moments and memorable experiences you allow yourself to have. A great journey begins the moment you get the longing to go, and stays with you long after you come home.
What are 5 elements of a personal essay?
It is written in the first person (“I”) point of view.
- Narrow, clearly defined focus. Personal narratives have a narrow, clearly defined focus.
- Character descriptions.
- Setting description.
- Strong introduction.
- Interesting details.
- Logical sequence.
- Strong conclusion.
What is the happiest day of my life?
My joy knew no bounds because I had saved the life of a boy, who happened to be my old classmate. It was a day of great joy and happiness. Not only did I secure the second position, but also did a brave and noble act by saving a boy from the jaws of death. This day would go down as one of the happiest days of my life.