What are the worst areas of Tampa?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Tampa, FL
- Historic Ybor. Population 1,999. 673 %
- Downtown. Population 1,897. 577 %
- Drew Park. Population 1,613. 420 %
- East Ybor. Population 1,145. 404 %
- Highland Pines. Population 1,170. 314 %
- Courier City. Population 3,426. 297 %
- Florence. Population 584. 251 %
- North Tampa. Population 7,465. 187 %
What is there to do in Tampa on Valentine’s Day?
Top Picks: Valentine’s Day Events and Dinners in Tampa Bay
- Haven Valentine’s Day Tasting and Wine Pairing at Home.
- Lovers and Friends Exclusive Wine Pairing Dinner.
- Rooftop Dinner at Vantage at The Karol Hotel.
- Virtual Valentine’s Day Mixology and Wine Classes.
- Yacht StarShip Valentine’s Dinner Cruises.
- The Don CeSar.
What is the richest part of Tampa?
Detailed List Of The Richest Neighborhoods In Tampa For 2021
|Rank||Neighborhood||Median Household Income<|
What is there to do on Valentines Day in Florida?
10 Ideas for a Memorable Orlando Valentine’s Celebration
- Couple’s Massage. Experience a romantic “couple’s massage” at the world class Serenity Spa.
- Ride The Wheel at ICON Park.
- Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim.
- Leu Gardens.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Sunset Paddle in Winter Park.
- Lakeridge Winery.
- Lake Eola Park.
Is Tampa an expensive place to live?
Tampa’s housing expenses are 23% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 16% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 6% higher than the national average. Tampa has grocery prices that are about the same as the national average.