What GPA do you need for London College of Fashion?
Academic requirements Minimum 3.0 GPA or the equivalent; Meet UAL’s English language requirement.
Does UAL require a portfolio?
Portfolios are a vital part of the application process for some courses at UAL, upon viewing your ideal course it’ll state whether you’ll need to submit a portfolio. Learn how to showcase your process whilst building your skillset via techniques taught in workshops on the course.
What should be included in a UAL portfolio?
What is a portfolio?
- Show your range. Include pieces that show your ability to work with different materials, themes and techniques.
- Process over perfection. Include some unfinished work to show us how you research and develop your ideas.
- Create a strong narrative.
- Be decisive.
- Explain your vision.
- Take control.
What do I need to get into London College of Fashion?
- High School Graduate or an equivalent international foundation course qualification which includes art and design.
- English language certificate of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Have ability in drawing or illustration or show interest (through interview).
How do you prepare a portfolio?
Preparation is vital
- Think carefully about what to include.
- Choose how best to present your work.
- You may need to go digital.
- Tell them a story.
- Consider the details.
- Remember the basics.
- Think practically.
- Include written work.
When to set up portfolio at London College of fashion?
All students are advised to set up a profile on portfolio.arts.ac.uk, UAL’s new portfolio platform, which can be done at any point during your time at LCF and will last for up to 12 months after graduation, 6 months with your @arts.ac.uk email and then a further 6 months if you choose to enter a personal email.
Where was the London College of fashion performance show held?
Take a walk through the four floors of ‘Fashioned Worlds.’ Watch LCF’s Costume Design for Performance show which took place at Sadler’s Wells in December 2018. Watch the second part of LCF’s Costume Design for Performance show which took place at Sadler’s Wells in December 2018.
When is the London College of fashion catwalk show?
Watch the second part of LCF’s Costume Design for Performance show which took place at Sadler’s Wells in December 2018. MA Womenswear graduates presented their final collections at London College of Fashion’s MA19 catwalk show. Held at Queen Elizabeth II Centre on Thursday 14 February 2019.
Is the London College of fashion a Google partner?
LCF is a partner of Google Arts & Culture and you can explore LCF-related exhibits through the platform. you are seeing a downgraded version of the website because your browser is out of date.