What is the 10 order to the sentry?
10. Salute all officers, and all colors and standards not cased. 11. Be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
What is the 8 order to the sentry?
Sir/Ma’am…the 8th order to the sentry is, Give the alarm in case of fire or disorder. Sir/Ma’am…the 9th order to the sentry is, Call the corporal of the guard or officer of the deck in any case not covered by instructions.
Which order to the sentry is?
1) Take charge of this post and all government property in view. 2) Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing. 3) Report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
How many orders to the sentry do we have?
In the Navy and Marine Corps, there are eleven General Orders of a Sentry, also known as General Orders of the Watch. The Army and Air Force have condensed these eleven orders into three.
What is the third general order to the sentry?
2nd General Order I will obey my special orders and perform all my duties in a military manner. 3rd General Order I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions, to the commander of the relief.
What is the 11 general order of a security guard?
1. To take charge of the post and all company properties in view and protect/preserve the same with utmost diligence. 2. To walk in an alert manner during my tour of duty and observe everything within sight or hearing.
What does the 4th general order mean?
4. To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.
What is the 1st general order?
1st General Order I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved. 2nd General Order I will obey my special orders and perform all my duties in a military manner.
What is the first and second general order?
The U.S. Army has a list of three general orders it encourages its recruits to memorize: 1st General Order: “I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.” 2nd General Order: “I will obey my special orders and perform all of my duties in a military manner.”
What are the general orders to the Sentry flashcards?
Recieve, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, command duty officer, officer of the day, officer of the deck, and officers and petty officers of the watch only.
Which is the best general order in NJROTC?
General Order 1. Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing. General Order 2. Nice work! You just studied 11 terms! Now up your study game with Learn mode. THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH…
What are the special orders for a guard?
(1) A guard will familiarize himself with the special orders for his post prior to being posted. The guard will obey, execute, and enforce all special orders pertaining to his post. Note. The commander of the guard is responsible for insuring that all guards understand their special instructions prior to being posted.