How can I book aiims Raipur appointment online?
AIIMS hospital Raipur online appointment booking for existing patients
- Go to the AIIMS Raipur opd booking website.
- Here enter your 10 digits mobile number also click on submit button to verify.
- Next, select your hospital or department as well as state as Raipur form the dropdown list.
How can I book aiims appointment without UHID?
Go to the AIIMS official website https://18.104.22.168/esp/ Click on “New patient without UHID” option. Here fill your aadhar card also accept the terms and conditions. Enter OTP which received your registered mobile number.
How can I register for aiims for treatment?
Step 1: Visit the official website, ors.gov.in. Step 2: Click on the yellow box which says ‘Book Appointment now. ‘ Step 3: After that enter your registered mobile number, the captcha code and submit it to verify.
How can I get my UHID number online?
Using e-Know Your Customer (eKYC) data of Aadhaar number, if patient’s mobile number is registered with Unique Idendification Authority of India (UIDAI). In case mobile number is not registered with UIDAI it uses patient’s name. New Patient will get appointment as well as Unique Health Identification (UHID) number.
How can I book BHU OPD online?
BHU SSL Hopstial Online OPD 2020 – How to Registration
- Open the Online Registration for OPD Link.
- Choose the Department Name.
- Select the Personnel.
- Choose the Date and booked Your Appointment.
- Take a Print Out.
How can I book BHU appointment online?
How to do online booking?
- Step 1: Click on this button given above.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to the official website of IMS, BHU.
- Step 3: Scroll down and choose the category of booking.
- Step 4: You will be asked to fill the Captcha code.
- Step 5: Enter the captcha and click on the “I am not a robot” button.
What is patient ID in aiims?
AIIMS has started issuing Unique Health Identification numbers to its patients with a view to electronically track medical care facilities. The UHID number will be mentioned on the OPD card,” an AIIMS doctor said.
How do I check my aiims report online?
View AIIMS Lab Reports Online
- Click on the “View laboratory reports” option.
- Select the hospital from the dropdown list.
- Enter your Aadhar number and captcha code.
- Then click on Submit button.
- Fill an OTP if the report will be ready it will be on site.
- The details of the lab report will be there.