How do I backup data on my Sony Xperia?
Back up apps
- From the Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to ‘PERSONAL,’ and then tap Backup & reset.
- Select the Backup my data check box.
- Tap Backup account and select the desired backup account. Note: To add a new account, tap Add account, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
What is Xperia companion?
Xperia Companion is a programme for your PC to help manage your Sony Xperia device. This is particularly useful when you want to: Fix a smartphone that does not turn on. Transfer content between your smartphone and computer.
How do I transfer data from my Sony Xperia to my computer?
Drag & drop
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the Charging this device via USB notification.
- Under Use USB for, select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
- When you’ve finished, eject your phone from Windows.
- Unplug the USB cable.
How do I transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to PC?
Here’s how to back up contacts on Sony Xperia with this program:
- Install the Software.
- Go to Super Toolkit.
- Transfer Sony Contacts to Computer in 1 Click.
- Sync Sony Contacts to Google.
- Visit Google Drive on the PC.
- Download Contacts to PC.
- Download the Software.
- Select Backup Option.
Where are contacts stored on Sony Xperia?
Your contacts will be saved to your Google account and saved to your phone the next time Google is synced.
How do I transfer my data to my new Android phone?
Switch to a new Android phone
- Sign in with your Google account. To check whether you have a Google Account, enter your email address. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a Google Account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Where do I find Xperia companion?
Open the DMG image and drag the Xperia Companion icon to the Applications folder. Launch Xperia Companion from the Applications folder.
How to backup and restore data with Sony PC Companion?
Restore Lost Content from Backup with PC Companion Part 1 Backup Sony Xperia Z3 Data with PC Companion Firstly, run Sony PC Companion and plug your Sony Xperia Z3 in the computer. When the device is successfully connected, click the “Start” button on the “Backup & Restore” panel to launch the application.
How do I back up my Sony phone to my computer?
Open the PC Companion and connect your device to the computer. Scroll to and click Start underneath Backup & Restore. On first use, it will take a moment to start Backup and Restore. Click Backup. Check the desired content to back up and click Next. Wait while the Sony PC Companion retrieves the phone file system information.
How do I Sync my Sony PC Companion?
Open the PC Companion and connect your device to the computer. Scroll to and click Start underneath Sync Zone. On first use, it will take a moment to start Sync Zone. Click Next. Choose the content to sync / application to sync with and click Next. Enter your Google login information and click Next.
What can you do with Sony Xperia companion?
Xperia Companion offers an easy way to install new software updates, but also to perform a software repair – a quick and easy way to solve any performance issues. On Xperia smartphones released from 2019 onwards, you cannot use Xperia Companion to restore your content. Please use Google Drive to back up and restore your content.