How do I block game invites?
If a friend is sending you too many app or game invites, you can go to your blocking settings and type the friend’s name into the Block app invites section.
How do I delete game requests on Facebook?
Remove or ignore game requests from Facebook’s Game Request page.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Game Requests” tab on the left side of the main Facebook page.
- Click the “X” next to a game request to remove it.
- Click “Ignore All” besides the name of a game to ignore all requests from a game.
How do you block people from Games on Facebook?
You could also block specific app or game on Facebook, in the Activity section of Facebook’s App Center click “x” next to the request. Now select the link “Block [App/Game Name]?” and click Confirm. Blocking an app or game will prevent your friends from sending you invitations and requests related to the app.
How do I block event invites on Facebook?
How To Block Event Invites On Facebook
- Log on to Facebook on your personal computer.
- Click on the down-facing arrow followed by settings.
- Click on blocking.
- Scroll down to “Block event invites”.
- Type the name of the friend you want to block from sending you event invites.
How do I block game requests on Facebook Android?
How to Block Game Requests on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and go to the menu tab.
- Navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Under Security, tap on “Apps and Websites”.
- Under Games and App Notifications, select the “No” option.
How do I delete a linked game on Facebook?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
How do I block someone on Facebook app 2020?
It’s also possible to block someone using the Facebook iOS or Android mobile app.
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to block.
- Tap More (three dots) under and to the right of the person’s name.
- Tap Block.
- In the confirmation pop-up, tap Block again.
- You blocked the person on Facebook.