How do you make a pocket planner?
7 Simple Steps to make planner pockets
- Step 1: Decide on the size. Decide what the finished size of your planner pocket will be.
- Step 2: Prepare your card.
- Step 3: Fold the card.
- Step 4: Create the opening.
- Step 5: Secure the flap.
- Step 6: Punch the holes.
- Step 7: Seal your pocket.
What should I put in my traveler’s notebook?
10 Everyday Uses for a Traveler’s Notebook, Chosen by You!
- 1) Journal/ Passport Cover. 2) Every Day Carry Organizer.
- 4) Separate Notebooks for Notes on Different Topics. 5) As a Companion for Your Bullet Journal.
- 7) An Assortment of Handy Lists To Follow Up On. 8) Wallet and Appointment Book.
How do you add multiple notebooks to a traveler’s notebook?
Close the two refills, and set them face-down on the inside of the Traveler’s Notebook Cover, spine-to-spine and connected by the rubber band. Gently pull the two notebooks apart, and pull the elastic cord up between the two refills. The connecting rubber band should be just loose enough to allow you to do this easily.
Why is there a traveler’s notebook?
Traveler’s notebooks originated as, well, a way for people on the go to jot their thoughts down and keep them safe. They’re perfect for writers on the go, memory keeping, and trip planning.
How many inserts can fit in a Travelers notebook?
However it all depends on the inserts. I Usually say, my Regular Size (RS) cover allows for 3-4 inserts, that’s booklets, folders and such and my XL RS, being 20 mm wider, will allow for 6-8 inserts.
How do I make a folder on cardstock?
- Get 6 pieces of paper.
- Staple two pieces together, leaving the top unstapled.
- Repeat step #2 with the other two pieces of paper.
- Fold one piece of construction paper.
- Staple the shorter sides together, leaving the top (longest edge) unstapled.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the other piece of construction paper.