How do you use Splashtop Enterprise?
Step by Step setup instructions
- Download Splashtop Center and install onto your Windows server or PC.
- Create a user in Splashtop Center.
- Download/install Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise onto each computer you need to remotely control.
- Download/install Splashtop Enterprise App on your mobile devices, PCs or Macs.
How can I improve my splashtop performance?
The Splashtop Streamer for Windows will use the supported hardware installed on your remote computer to encode the streaming data, which will improve performance in a remote session (increase FPS up to 50% or more in some cases) and also use lower CPU on the remote computer (up to 30% lower in some cases).
How do you set up Splashtop?
How to Set Up Remote Desktop
- Step 1 – Create Your Splashtop Account.
- Step 2 – Download the Splashtop Business App on the Devices You Want to Remote From.
- Step 3 – Install the Splashtop Streamer on the Computers You Want to Remotely Access & Control.
- Step 4 – Launch a Remote Connection from the Splashtop Business App.
Can I trust Splashtop?
Is Splashtop Secure? Yes, Splashtop’s remote access and remote support solutions are highly secure. All connections are protected with TLS and 256-bit AES encryption. Splashtop also comes with top security features including device authentication and two-factor authentication.
Is Splashtop Personal free?
* The Splashtop Personal remote access app is free for most devices. There is a nominal charge for the iPad and iPhone versions. Splashtop Personal is free* for personal use on your local home network.
Why is Splashtop so laggy?
As to such lagging cases, most of them are with Streamer installed on a quite low video memory system(like a server with 16MB graphic chip); since Splashtop provides high quality streaming with high FPS (Frame Rate per Second), the lacking memory of video device will be the bottleneck to maintain such performance.
How do I adjust screen size on Splashtop?
- Open the Business app.
- Click/tap on the edit icon next to the computer, normally a gear shaped icon.
- On the Resolution setting, choose the setting that works best for you.
Does Splashtop support multiple monitors?
With Splashtop, you can view and control remote computers cross platform, including viewing multiple monitors from one operating system on a local computer or device running another operating system.
What is the point of Splashtop?
Splashtop enables users to remotely access or remotely support computers from desktop and mobile devices. Splashtop enables remote computer access for businesses, IT support and help desks, MSPs, and educational institutions.
What do you need to know about Splashtop enterprise?
Splashtop Enterprise for Remote Labs enables educational institutions to schedule and manage remote access to lab computers, and enables IT to remotely support student and faculty devices. Configure a plan to match your needs by combining any number of remote access end-user and remote support technician licenses.
How to install Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise on PC?
Download/install Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise onto each computer you need to remotely control. Open app. Enter Splashtop Center IP address and user login credentials. Download/install Splashtop Enterprise App on your mobile devices, PCs or Macs.
What are the port numbers for Splashtop server?
Only port 443 is required to be open for inbound / outbound traffic to and from Splashtop Gateway server and can’t not be occupied by other services. Below port numbers are local to Splashtop Gateway and not needed for inbound / outbound communication, but should not be occupied by other services on Gateway server local machine.
How to set up Splashtop Center on PC?
Open app. Enter Splashtop Center IP address and user login credentials. Now that you have all the software you need, reference the Quick Start Guide or Admin Guide to connect your Streamer computers to Splashtop Center, authenticate mobile devices and start connecting!