What are the current diet fads?
Top 10 Diet Trends for 2021
- Keto “Lite” (The Ketogenic Diet for 2021)
- The Immune System Support Diet (“Eating to Combat Covid”)
- The Plant-Based Flexitarian Diet.
- The Paleo-Inspired Whole Foods Diet.
- Intermittent Fasting.
- The DASH Diet.
- The Mediterranean Diet.
- The MIND Diet.
What are the top 5 fad diets?
5 Fad Diets and the Foods You Aren’t Getting Enough Of
- Vegan/Vegetarian. A vegan or vegetarian lifestyle based on a balanced diet can have plenty of health benefits.
- Juice Cleanse. Juice cleanses typically last from a few days to a couple weeks.
- Ketogenic Diet.
- Paleo Diet.
What is the most common fad diet?
7 popular diets of the past decade
- Keto Diet. Keto diet has gained huge popularity in the past years.
- Intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting is also quite popular.
- Vegan diet.
- Weight watcher.
- Paleo diet.
- Mediterranean diet.
- Low-fat diet.
How long do diet fads last?
However, some dieters do stand the test of time. One out of five last a month, and the same number make it to the three-month mark, while the remainder stay dedicated for at least six months. However, only one in 20 is likely to still be following their new healthy eating regime after one year.
Which diet loses the most weight?
This article reviews the 9 most popular weight loss diets and the science behind them.
- The Paleo Diet.
- The Vegan Diet.
- Low-Carb Diets.
- The Dukan Diet.
- The Ultra-Low-Fat Diet.
- The Atkins Diet.
- The HCG Diet.
- The Zone Diet.
What diets are bad for you?
The 6 Worst Diets for Weight Loss in 2021
- Carnivore Diet. The increasingly popular carnivore diet requires eating mostly meat (along with some eggs and fat, like cheese).
- Keto Diet.
- Paleo-Vegan (“Pegan”)
- Cleanse Diets.