What Chinese herbs reduce high blood pressure?
Ginger. Ginger, a staple in traditional medicine in India and China for thousands of years, can likewise lower blood pressure and improve circulation ( 37 ). In both human and animal studies, ginger has been shown to reduce high blood pressure, which negatively impacts blood flow ( 38 ).
How do I lower my blood pressure in TCM?
Here are 4 commonly known TCM Acupressure and reflex points to help lower our blood pressure.
- Rubbing on back of the ear. According to TCM principle, this line corresponds to the back of the human body.
- Baihui Point On Your Head.
- Quchi Point On Your Elbow.
- Taichong Point On Your Foot.
What is the best herbal supplement for high blood pressure?
14 Supplements to Take for High Blood Pressure
- Vitamin C.
- Fish oil.
- Green tea. Green tea is associated with a variety of impressive health benefits, including healthy blood pressure levels ( 40 ).
- Ginger. Share on Pinterest Joanna Wojewoda/Offset Images.
How I cured my high blood pressure naturally?
Here are 15 natural ways to combat high blood pressure.
- Walk and exercise regularly. Share on Pinterest Regular exercise can help lower your blood pressure.
- Reduce your sodium intake.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Eat more potassium-rich foods.
- Cut back on caffeine.
- Learn to manage stress.
- Eat dark chocolate or cocoa.
- Lose weight.
Is turmeric good for high blood pressure?
Improved blood vessel function: Studies suggest that curcumin supplements may promote the dilation of blood vessels, increasing blood flow and reducing blood pressure ( 4 , 5 ). Reduced heart attack risk: They may also lower the risk of heart attacks, possibly through their anti-inflammatory effects ( 6 ).
Where should I massage to lower my blood pressure?
GV 20. GV 20 (Governing Vessel 20 or “Hundred Convergences”) is a pressure point on the top of your head. You can find it in the middle of your head by imagining a line going from ear to ear. You can massage or press this point to lower blood pressure, treat dizziness, or just to feel more rested.
Can garlic lower BP?
Garlic supplements have shown effectiveness in reducing blood pressure in hypertensive patients, similarly to first-line standard anti-hypertensive medications. Kyolic garlic has also shown promise in improving cardiovascular health by reducing arterial stiffness, elevated cholesterol levels and blood ‘stickiness’.
What herbs should I avoid with high blood pressure?
Examples of herbal supplements that can affect your blood pressure or blood pressure medications include:
- Arnica (Arnica montana)
- Ephedra (ma-huang)
- Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius and Panax ginseng)
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
What if my blood pressure is 160 90?
Your blood pressure is considered high (stage 1) if it reads 130/80. Stage 2 high blood pressure is 140/90 or higher. If you get a blood pressure reading of 180/110 or higher more than once, seek medical treatment right away. A reading this high is considered “hypertensive crisis.”