What is fuser error on HP printer?
Issue Description: A Service Fuser message means that the printer has detected some sort of problem with the fuser unit installed on this printer. The fuser unit is the part of the printer that heats up to fuse the toner onto the page. The first thing to do for any fuser error is to power off the printer.
How do you fix a 50.3 Fuser?
How to Fix hp printer fuser error 50.3 in a few minutes
- Step 1: Firstly, switch off the machine.
- Step 2: Ensure proper ventilation.
- Step 3: Check the power cable.
- Step 4: Check the fuser.
- Step 5: Check the fuser settings.
- If nothing has fixed the printer till now, it is time to change the fuser.
How do I fix my HP fuser error?
Solution one: Reset the printer
- Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer. Wait for the product to start.
- Try printing again.
How do I fix my HP 50.2 fuser error?
Simple Steps to Correct 50.2 Fuser Error on HP LaserJet Printers
- Turn your printer off and unplug it.
- Remove the fuser and reinstall.
- Gently rock the fuser back and forth to make sure is secure.
- Plug the printer directly into a wall socket.
- Turn the printer back on.
What does hp 4700dtn fuser error 50.1 mean?
Fuser Error 50.1 I know what the error means or is. I have replaced the Fuser, the DC Controller, Low Power Supply, the Control Panel and the Formatter. And the Error (50.1) still remains. Solved! Go to Solution. Solved! 07-25-2019 01:32 PM
How to troubleshoot HP LaserJet pro 50.xx fuser failure?
If a 50.xx error message appears on the control panel, try the following steps. Turn off the power by using the power switch, and then wait at least 30 seconds. Turn on the power and wait for the printer to initialize. Power off the printer. Remove the surge protector. Plug the printer directly into the wall socket and turn the printer power on.
What should I do if my HP printer says 50.xx?
It does not contain all of the possible error codes for HP LaserJet Pro printers. The following are some common fuser control panel messages and event codes for HP LaserJet printers. If a 50.xx error message appears on the control panel, try the following steps. Turn off the power by using the power switch, and then wait at least 30 seconds.
What should the voltage be on a hp fuser?
The product number of your machine should indicate the voltage that is designed to run on. Usually they will also be a label on the back of the machine that will specify the voltage. In Australia the voltage is 220 – 240 volts so you have very likely cooked the Fuser and possibly the power supply too.