What shows have Easter episodes?
- Alice: “Here Comes Alice Cottontail” (1980)
- Baby Blues: “The Bad Family” (2002)
- Baskets: “Easter in Bakersfield” (2016)
- Beef House: “Army Buddy Brad” (2020)
- Better Things: “Easter” (2019)
- Black-ish: “North Star” (2018)
- Bless the Harts: “Easter’s 11” (2021)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: “Valloweaster” (2020)
What Easter shows are on Netflix?
The 8 Best Easter Movies on Netflix That Will Entertain Everyone
- Hop. Netflix.
- God Bless the Broken Road. Netflix.
- The Gospel of John. Netflix.
- Joseph: King of Dreams. Netflix.
- Come Sunday. Netflix.
- Faith, Hope, & Love. Netflix.
- An Interview With God. Netflix.
- Monty Python’s Life of Brian. Netflix.
What can I watch on Easter Sunday?
27 Best Easter Movies to Watch This Spring
- of 27. I Can Only Imagine. amazon.com.
- of 27. The Passion of The Christ. amazon.com.
- of 27. It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown. amazon.com.
- of 27. Risen. amazon.com.
- of 27. Peter Rabbit. amazon.com.
- of 27. Jesus Christ Superstar. amazon.com.
- of 27. Easter Parade.
- of 27. Hop.
What is traditional food at Easter?
Though it may not top chocolate eggs in popularity, lamb is the most traditional of Easter eats. According to the Oxford Companion to Food, its significance is based both in Christianity and Paganism, when Easter did not exist but a celebration of the spring equinox did.
Is there a Simpsons Easter episode?
Episode no. Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie are Easter eggs placed on a grass nest on the couch. Homer comes in and sits on them. “Dark Knight Court” is the sixteenth episode of the twenty-fourth season of the American animated television series The Simpsons, and the 524th episode overall.
What films are on Easter Sunday 2020?
- Ice Age, 12:50pm, Film4.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, 2.35pm, ITV.
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, 2.55pm, Channel 4.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, 4:35PM, BBC One.
- Shrek, 5.15pm, ITV2.
- Bumblebee, 5:45pm, Channel 4.
- Spectre, 8pm, ITV2.
- Pretty Woman, 10pm, Channel 5.
What films are on Easter Sunday 2021?
The Sunday film choices – some Easter themed, others less so:
- Back to the Future, 6:50pm, Sky One.
- Grease, 5:55pm, Channel 4.
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, 5:15pm, Channel 5.
- Hop, 1:20pm, ITV2.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 3:20pm, ITV.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 3:15pm, ITV2.
- The Simpsons Movie, 3:40pm, Channel 4.
Is valiant a Disney movie?
Valiant is a 2005 computer-animated film. Although branded as a Disney film in North America, it is actually an independently-made feature produced in Britain that Disney acquired for distribution in the former territories. Set in May of the year 1944, it tells the story of a group of war pigeons during World War II.
What should not be eaten on Easter?
Then there’s the tradition of eggs being linked to Lent. Six weeks before Easter (aka Lent) is when Christians abstain from eating animal products such as meat, eggs and dairy. So by the time Easter comes around, people are keen to get stuck in again.
Are there any TV shows that are about Easter?
List of Easter episodes and specials. Easter themed television specials include: Little Charmers: “Sparkle Bunny” (2015) Teen Titans Go! “The Teen Titans Go Easter Holiday Classic” (2016) “Easter Creeps” (2017) “Booty Egg” (2019) Uncle Grandpa: “Uncle Easter” (2016) Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade (2016)
What are the best Easter cartoons of all time?
To help you on that quest, here are 11 great Easter cartoons (ish) from the 1970s and 1980s (and maybe one that sneaks out of the box just a, um, hare ). So, yeah the first entry on our little list here is not even a cartoon. But it’s gotta be here.
What are some of the best Easter specials?
Specials 1 A Claymation Easter (1992) 2 A Chucklewood Easter (1987) 3 A Family Circus Easter (1982) 4 An Easter Story (Showtime) (1983) 5 Andy Williams and the NBC Kids: Easter in Rome (1987) 6 Bugs Bunny’s Easter Special (1977) 7 Easter Egg Mornin’ (1991) 8 Easter Is (1974) 9 Easter Land (2019) 10 Easterland 2 (2020)
Who is the Bunny in Bugs Bunny Easter special?
Bugs is a bunny. Easter is built around a bunny (and, yeah, sure, like a cross and resurrection and stuff, but still …). So, there had to a “Bugs Bunny’s Easter Special” … and also “so” — there is. This is an origin story. This is an origin story with talking rabbits and a talking train and Kidville, where no one is an adult.